(2) The Plan

- POV: ADIRA -

I have only been in my new common room (which is absolutely gorgeous by the way) seconds before he enters - the devils spawn, possible reincarnation of Voldermort? Wouldn't surprise me.

'Rose'

'Potter'.
Urrghhh even his names sounds horrible in my mouth. Guess it suits him.

'What? You're not studying?' He tuts, urghhhh he's so infuriating.
'How are you going to possibly pass your NEWTS if you're not studying from the get go Rose, you should be ashamed of yourself'.

'If anyone should be ashamed of themselves it's you Potter. You see if I remember correctly, we didn't win the Quidditch cup last year, and why? Oh yes, you were too busy shagging every girl in sight to be a proper captain and get your team ready'. His jaw clenches, I know I've stuck a nerve.

Rose 1, Potter 0.

'Didn't know you were keeping tabs on me Rose, good to know. And at least I can get laid, unlike you. I don't think you've ever even kissed anyone'.

He's not wrong, but it's not because boys haven't wanted to kiss me, it's just that I haven't wanted to kiss them. You see I'm a hopeless romantic, I love a good romance book, and I want my first kiss to mean something, not for it to be pointless, like every single one of Potters shag buddies.

'And Rose, no need to be jealous, if you want a good time with me, you only need to ask. I mean I'll say no, but at least you know you've been turned down by the great James Sirius Potter'

'Oh god, I think I'd rather commit beastiality than ever consider sleeping with you Potter. God you really know how to insult a girl'.

' You wound me Rose', he says putting his hand to his heart, feigning hurt.
'But if you ever want to try asking me again, I'm right next door', he winks and then walks off to his room. God, I loathe James Sirius Potter.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

-POV: JAMES -

I hear Adira let out an annoyed sigh: Potter - 1, Rose - 1.

God she hates it when I get all flirty with her, which is why, of course, I do it. I bet right now she's going all red and her hands are balled up into fists. God I love to annoy her, it's just so satisfying.

She deserves it though after what she said about me loosing the Quidditch cup, I mean it's true, we did loose, but it's not because I was a bad captain, no it's because this stupid guy on my team wanted to impress his stupid new Ravenclaw girlfriend, so told her all of our quidditch plays, and thus Ravenclaw won the cup. But not this year, no way, this year we're going to win.

I enter my new room, and let me just say, wow! A large wardrobe, a long mirror (perfect for looking at my handsome self), and a huge bed (perfect for shagging). Hmmmm who shall it be this week, Veronica in Hufflepuff did look rather nice this morning on the train. What? Don't judge me! I'm just a man who likes sex, there's no harm in that. I always tell whatever woman I'm with it's just a one time thing, and I never do anything without their consent - men who do stuff like that make me feel sick.

I'm not going to lie, Adira saying she'd rather commit beastiality than sleep with me did bruise my ego a bit, not because I want her in that way, God no, but because I'm flipping James Potter, attractive, popular, shagging extraordinaire. She'd be lucky to even get a kiss on the cheek from me.

But don't worry I'll get one up on her, because I have a plan. I'm going to make myself irresistible to her, so much so that she'll be begging for me, and then what will I do? I'll turn her down. And then I'll forever have one up on Adira Rose.

Ooooo this is going to be fun.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

- POV: ADIRA -

Urghhhhhhhh James Potter I could just kill him, with his stupid wink, and his stupid smirk, on his stupid lips, on his stupid face. Urghhhhhhhhh! Who does he even think he is, 'I'm right next door', like I'd ever!

And now, even worse, it's no longer Rose - 1, Potter - 0, it's now Rose - 1, Potter - 1, cause he knows he's annoyed me, he knows my face is all red and my hands are all balled up into fists.

But don't worry I'll get one up on him. Because I have a plan. I'm going to make myself irresistible him, so much so that he'll be begging for me, and then what will I do? I'll turn him down. And then I'll forever have one up on James Sirius Potter.

Ooooo this is going to be fun.