Prologue

#HNAPrologue

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

"Love! Let's eat muna!" I shouted as I watched him preparing to catch a wave. Until now kasi he's too busy surfing pa rin even though I told him na we should rest for a while. I'm hungry na kaya! But it's fine anyway. I understand why he's being so stubborn na naman. The waves are super nice!

I'll surely enjoy the waves with him, too, if I'm not just too hungry. And since it seems like he can't hear me shouting from the shore, I decided to walk and appreciate the beauty of Siargao and my partner in crime—my love.
He caught the wave perfectly and his bright smile suddenly appeared.

"Drey!" Ibisha, our friend here in Siargao, started walking towards me. "Saan si Fourth?" She asked.

I pointed at Fourthsky who was about to ride the perfect wave and answered, "He's still with Koby, e."

I bet they have decided to have our lunch first since they started walking towards the shore after the two of them caught the wave perfectly. Ibisha and I waited for them patiently—I'm so gutom na but he's so tagal! I crossed my arms and tried to smile. Fourthsky will go crazy again if he sees me frowning.

Fourthsky hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "Love," he sweetly said.

I smiled and said, "You look so pogi there kanina while you were surfing,"

The smile that made me fall in love with him appeared again. "Yours, Babe," he said. "All yours."

I was so kilig so I had no choice but to whack his chest. Fourthsky chuckled which made me roll my eyes. He knows how to make my heart skip a beat and it's scary—I can't afford another heartbreak. Koby and Ibisha decided to put Fourthsky's board with him inside the small kubo na we always use as our tambayan while I was busy hiding my blush from this man in front of me.

We stayed in our position for a few minutes. We were silently staring at the sea in front of us while they were foreigners and natives surfing. The people here are so welcoming, friendly, and caring. That's actually one of the reasons why Fourthsky and I are planning to buy a house here in Siargao. After all, he already proposed to me a few days ago!

While we were waiting for our food to arrive, Fourthsky suddenly got a call. "Love, I need to take this call."

I nodded my head slowly. "If that's Kuya Drake tell him to prepare himself kasi he's lagot na sa 'kin!" I purposely shouted it for Kuya Drake to hear—I know it is him who called my love.

Ibisha elbowed me when Koby stood up to buy something from the store near this restaurant. I bet he's looking for a bottle of beer again. Ibisha eyed him while he was walking out of the restaurant which made me shake my head.

Why can't they just put a label on it?

They're already acting like an actual thing naman, e.

"When are you gonna put a label ba kasi?" I asked while she was busy eyeing her fling or something—not quite sure. "I know someone back in Manila, they chose this kind of set-up, too, and guess what happened?

Ibisha's forehead creased. "Ano?"

"They drifted apart," I answered.

Ibisha frowned and crossed her arms. "Kailangan ba talaga ng label?" She asked. "Basta masaya kami, okay na 'yun!"

"Don't come running back to me for advice if you get hurt because you settled for that basta masaya kami thingy," I bitterly said.

I'm just looking out for her!