Chapter Six

#HNA6

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

It was supposed to be a great day but Fourthsky ruined it again.

Sometimes I wonder why can't he just stop annoying me?

Is his life that boring?

We've been talking for some time now and he never missed a day in checking up on me or updating me with his whereabouts that I'm not interested in. I don't usually reply to his messages—I can't find a good reason to do so—but I still find myself replying to his nonsense messages.

I hate to admit that his presence also saved me a lot of times.

"Sino ba kasing ka-chat mo?" Ophyra asked when she saw me typing a reply like a mad ape.

I shook my head. "No one," I answered.

"Sus! Celestine!" She shouted which made me widen my eyes. "Audrey has a secret lover!"

"Yra, shut up!" I exclaimed while trying my best to cover her mouth with my hand.

Celestine immediately walked towards us. "The name?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"I told you, it's no one," I responded.

"It must suck having the name no one," she said mockingly. "Boring ng pangalan."

I rolled my eyes. "Corny."

After school hours, I usually buy my favorite lasagna before attending our dance training. That's why I have decided to walk away from my friends to avoid their questions about Fourthsky. We're not even friends—or I refuse to consider him as one.

But he never failed to make me feel at ease.

"We'll start our stretching routines in 15 minutes!" I said while placing my things on top of the small center table in the middle of the bean bags we placed inside the dance room.

"Noted, Captain!"

"Aye-aye!"

I shook my head with a small grin on my face because of my dance mate's responses. They started calling me captain because of Sofia! I didn't even call her captain back then because she prefers to be called by her first name yet she started telling the people in our dance group to call me "captain".

Sofia really knows how to annoy the shit out of me just like her brother.

The practice ended after two and a half hours and everyone went their own way. I was the last one to leave the dance room which is why I was still able to take a quick glance at the music room where Celestine and her band practice for their gigs.

She was sitting comfortably at the chair beside their lead guitarist. Celestine is the band's vocalist and pianist but she tends to change her position from time to time. She's a gifted kid after all.

I smiled as I watched her laugh with her bandmates. Her eyes are like a deep ocean that can easily drown someone—probably the reason why her stares could make an individual lose their sanity. The label "it girl" fits her so well. She's academically and intellectually gifted. Add the fact that she is also a virtuoso with a physical appearance of a model!

"So pretty," I whispered as I stared at her while our friends are having fun.

This is wrong.

Whatever it is that I am feeling right now is wrong.

Fourthsky Ramirez
Active 33 minutes ago

June 19, 8:36 pm