Chapter Sixteen

#HNA16

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

"Kamusta naman ang Atenean namin?" Celestine asked while we were playing Call of Duty Mobile. "Nag-aaral ka ba ng mabuti, anak?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop annoying me, Thomasian," I rebutted.

"The audacity, Audrey Quinn!" Celestine acted hurt, namatay kasi siya sa game kaya she was able to place her phone on top of my bed just for her to act like I hurt her. "Binili ko pa naman lahat ng inutos mo tapos annoying lang pala ako sa paningin mo?!"

"My brother paid for it," I proudly said. Hindi naman siya ang nagbayad, e! The nerve of her to use it to make me feel guilty, ah!

"Tara na! Kain na tayo," aya niya ulit.

Kanina pa niya ako inaaya kumain ng dinner because Drake's friends are waiting for us na raw down stairs pero I am still not hungry. Pinadalhan kasi ako ni Fourthsky ng food while Drake and Celestine were away. Hindi ko naman pwedeng sabihin kay Celestine 'yung reason ko why I am full. That's why I had no choice but to eat with them.

As I was walking down the stairs, my eye caught Celestine talking with Fourthsky. He was even laughing so hard! Hindi ko tuloy alam kung nagseselos ba ako because Celestine is talking to him or the other way around. I shook off that thought when their eyes met mine. I gave them a small nod, gesturing them to enter the dining area with me.

I suddenly felt ashamed while staring at my brother and his friends who were patiently waiting for me. Ako na lang pala ang hinihintay nila para makakain na. After blessing the food, everyone went dead silent. Even Fourthsky! That is so unlikely to happen.

Madaldal 'yon, e.

I noticed that Celestine wasn't in the mood to eat as well pero favorite kaya niya 'yung ulam! So, I placed another scoop of mashed potatoes on her plate and said, "Kumain ka pa. Favorite mo 'yan, 'di ba?"

But she shook her head. Busog na raw siya. I don't buy it though because 'yung Celestine na kilala ko, she will never trade mashed potatoes for anything. Heck, make an excuse for it! Kaya hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili kong tanungin siya.

"Are you okay?" I started caressing her back. "May problema ba?" I asked and both Drake and Nanay Marie heard it.

Celestine looked around when she noticed that all of our attention was on her. She smiled and said, "Oo naman, I'm fine."

Before I went upstairs to get ready dahil iinom na naman ata kami tonight, Fourthsky approached me. He just wanted to make sure that I am okay. Alam niya kasi 'yung about sa feelings ko for Celestine before. I'm glad that he never judged me for it.

I only wore a black tube top and washed blue denim jeans paired with my black stilettos. That was the easiest set of clothes that I could get from my dresser. Ayaw ko silang guluhin. Bumaba rin ako agad after fixing myself up and Fourthsky was the first one that my eyes saw while walking down the stairs.

He was looking at me intently as if I were a Greek goddess that he has never seen before. "Astrid will ride daw with your brother." His jaw was still dropped. "Sa 'kin ka na sumabay," he said while trying to gain his composure again.

When we arrived at the venue, people were already staring at us dahil grupo kami nang pumasok sa loob. I heard Celestine ranting about how expensive this place could be but Kazuo helped her calm down. Celestine is rich but super kuripot!

Fourthsky was making sure that I am comfortable in my seat when Kazuo suddenly asked him. "Fourth, ba't hindi na lang daw tayo sa mga club niyo tanong ni Celest," he asked.