Chapter 1 :Namjoon

It was a normal day in Busan precinct.
Papers spread all over the desk , the white board marked with multiple red circles around names that you will never find in  newspaper headlines .

Why ? They are those people who will pay off the reporters or kill them to keep their names away from eyes and ears of the commoners.

A pen fall off the table and the detective groaned for the hundredth time today .

He was rewarded with a bravery award for catching the terrorist organization who was carrying out illegal weapon smuggling across the borders of Korea.

The gang was caught red handed during the deal and all the weapons have been confiscated and were now lying right in front of Namjoon's cabin in a pile which though was not a good idea ,Namjoon didn't seem to care.

He was sure that the deal was definitely  not only about the weapons but something else too .

But his superiors didnt let him go further deep into the case .

While Namjoon was caught up in his own thoughts someone was looking at him with puppy eyes .

"What is it Tae? "

The detective picked up the pen he had dropped and started swirling it between his fingers ,staring at his brother with questionable gaze .

Tae ,as in Taehyung  who was working in a forensic department had a determined look on his face.

Namjoon loved his brother more than anyone in this world .

After the death of their mother ,their dad married someone else within a month .Crazy right ? Well Namjoon was only 13 and tae was 11 when their dad decided to marry a woman who left her own husband and came in their lives with a child in tow .

Their father was a nice man with a decent job and he loved them wholeheartedly so Namjoon accepted the new addition in their family with a big heart.

Their step mom was  a nice lady with layered sass and a little rude but Namjoon can make it work .

So as he thought.

But as time passed by their new mom started treating them as shit and Namjoon couldn't take it anymore .

Their dad was wrapped around her fingers and could see no evil in her and was a victim to her beauty and sweet lies .

So at the age of 17 namjoon left home along with his brother and came to Busan to live with their aunt .

Namjoon's dad tried to stop them but he was a stubborn kid and  had already decided the path and was capable to take care of himself and his brother on his own ..Okay ...with the help of his Aunt.

His father still pleads them to come live with them but Namjoon can't stand the cruel woman who he couldn't even bear to call mom.

Namjoon loves his father but he loves his brother more and he would want nothing but only happiness and a nice atmosphere where his brother can live .

"Tae,if you have nothing to say please go back to your desk "

" hyung~"

"Why are you wasting your time on this case ? Isn't it over ? You caught them and the culprit is in custody with Jackson hyung questioning him now and you got a bravery award for confiscating all the weapons and that too with no casualties on both ends .Shouldn't you be celebrating now ? "

"I know Tae, but I can't help but try and find their whereabouts ..where did they suddenly erupted from ? Also I don't think the one we caught is the real mastermind behind all this .This looks so easy .It can't be that easy right ?"