Chapter 17: Freedom

The afternoon sunlight peep through the windows and fell on the face of the person who was sleeping  peacefully. Jin furrowed his brows at the glaring light.

Why was there so much brightness.He refused to open his eyes.He turned to sleep on his stomach.

A crash was heard and Jin jumped awake.What the fuck was that.As soon as he woke up there was a painful pounding in his head.Then he notices wherewas he.He was on the bed.He didn't remember sleeping on it last night.He shuffled on the sheets to see where did the noise came from.He followed his eyes to the doorway .

Taehyung had dropped the Cup.And he was cursing and trying to pick up the pieces .

Jin was feeling more tired than usual.Not like he ever felt enthusiastic in past few weeks but today he was super tired.

He asked in his groggy voice

"Taehyung is that you ?"

Taehyung lifted his face to see Jin looking at him with a confused face.Then his face lit up and he came running in to hug Jin .

"Thank god you are awake...you scared us last night you know that ?Please dont do that again "

Jin was confused.What is he talking about? There was a creek sound and Namjoon hissed .He had placed his foot on the broken cup.Thank god he was wearing shoes .He saw that Jin was awake now.He walked in the room and went to his closet to look for something.

He took out a bag and threw it on the floor.

Jin was watching his actions .Taehyung got up from his seat and went to close the door.

Namjoon was silent .The only sound of bag unzipping was heard .Jin was getting more and more curious. What was he doing .His eyes widened when he saw his clothes in that bag.Namjoon zipped the bag up and came to Jin.He handed him the  bag and stepped back.

Taehyung didn't move from his place by the door.

"What is this ? "

"In here are your clothes and your belongings that Hoseok brought with him last time .We are going to let you go.You are free to walk out from here.No one will stop you"

Jin was looking at Namjoon to see if he was joking or something. He cant be serious right ?

How is he letting him go ? Well Jin wanted nothing but run away but this was all so sudden.

"Dont think too much Jin.We are letting you go because we dont think keeping you here is necessary anymore.I don't  think anyone is going to hurt you.If anyone it was me who kept hurting you.I am sorry for keeping you trapped with me .And I am sorry for my behavior past these weeks.You are no longer bounded to us .You can go .I have a car waiting outside for you .The driver will drop you wherever you want "

Jin was gaping at Namjoon.Is this dream?

But what about all that witness protection shit.Is he not required anymore? Did they caught the leader?

"I am free to go ? Really? Why? "

"You don't seem happy .You liked being trapped here?"

"No .But I cant believe you are suddenly  letting me go.It's rare to see you acting nice and caring for once.Thank you for letting me go "

Jin got up swiftly and threw the bag on his shoulders walking towards the door .Taehyung opened the door and Jin said something  in his ears to which Taehyung smiles nodding.

Jin was still looking back again and again to see if Namjoon was following  him.He couldn't believe he was free.

He skipped a few steps on the stairs to reach down faster.He looked around the house one last time.The house was nice but it was still a prison for him.He looked back one more time to see that still no one had followed  him.He ran past the door and finally he was free.