Chapter 18: Fool

Hanseol exited the apartment while Hoseok and Namjoon were climbing  their way up like a madman.They missed Hanseol just by a minute .

Hanseol was long gone and Jin was left with Junpyo.

Junpyo grabbed Jin again and took him upstairs .What was he doing? Wasn't  he supposed to take him somewhere?

"Hanseol is stupid to think I will just hand you over to someone without myself having you first "

Jin's eyes widened at what Junpyo was saying. He was double crossing  Hanseol ? Fuck that. He was going to ..No

Jin left a scream and Namjoon paused. Fuck. Fuck. He's late. He sped up the stairs with hoseok a little lagging behind him. He doesn't go to gym ,he cant run that fast and fuck he is not a officer to have that in him .

Junpyo entered the apartment and threw Jin across the floor . Jin tried to get up but his legs were hurt when he had fell down.He could only shuffle behind.Where is hoseok? Junpyo took out the gun and pointed it at Jin.

"If you don't want to die just do what as I say "

I wont .You can kill me .Jin wanted  to say that .But his voice was lost .He was too shocked to say anything.

There was lust in his eyes.And Jin shuddered. He had seen Junpyo with Daejung sometimes ,hell they too had met each other.

Junpyo was always very nice to him.Now Jin knew why he was nice.He always wanted to do this.He wanted to get up but he couldn't.

A lot had happened today and he was still processing Hanseol's words.

Junpyo smiled devilishly and grabbed Jin by his collar yanking him up. He got closer to kiss Jin but before he could even press his lips there was a loud bang on the door.

Junpyo whipped his head around .Shit he didn't close the door.Before he can shoot whoever was on the door he was kicked aside with a force that knocked him for good.

Jin was looking at the person who just came in.

Namjoon .It was always Namjoon. He saved him then and he is saving him now too.

Oh my god all his memories of how he treated him flashed in his mind.How he had punched him,slapped him ,how he would always insult him ..how he always told him that he will die in a brutal manner.

He had cursed  him but still here he was again to save him.

"Jin. Hey you alright? I am so sorry I shouldn't have let you go."

Why was he sorry? Why is he saying sorry? He should stop saying sorry ...why is he shaking me?

"JIN! Hey its okay I am here, you hurt ? Fuck the backup is on the way.Jin you need to tell me ,is he the only one? Is there anyone else here? Jin! "

Jin was too stunned to reply but now was not the time Jin.

All this time you were a fool to believe in the lies of Lee's. Now that you know everything you have to tell them . Tell Namjoon that Hanseol was here . He must be still close ...did Namjoon not saw him?

Namjoon was too worried now. Jin wasn't responding to him.

Shit Does he hate him that much that he wont even tell him he is fine ? Jinyoung was on his way he should be here anytime.

He have to take Jin away from here .
Jin was looking  at him but there was no emotions in his eyes.Namjoon was used to that .Hoseok reached  the apartment  and he screamed.There was a man pointing gun at Jin .Fuck.When did Junpyo woke up.