Chapter 6 : Sighting pt.1

The preparations were going on full swing  in Lee' s Mansion .

All types of flower arrangements ,cakes and even what type of curtains to be used in the wedding were all laid in front of Jin .

Earlier today Daejung had called Jin and asked him to come over his place to select all the themes and Jin was happy that his opinion was taken in consideration .

After the date for marriage was set Hanseol had started all the preparations for the wedding and had personally  asked Jin to stay at the mansion so that he can over see all the preparations. But Jin had politely declined .He wanted his few last days of being single to spend with his friends .

Also with his cafe being still new he wanted to lure some more customers before he give its control  to the workers there .

Jungkook came with Jin as hoseok had some important meet -up and had to leave early.

Jungkook had brought his camera along with him and was making sure to jot all the expressions that colored jins face everytime he was near Daejung or when he found the perfect flower arrangement.

The wedding suits were to be ordered from one of the renown Fashion house and Jin had decided that he himself will go there and check them out .

Somewhere in the lone corner of the mansion there was something  sinister going on .Many renown people were present in the Mansion today .

There was no question that Lee's were one of the prestigious  family among many rich people who lived in the suburbs.

Daejung left Jin with jungkook and walked towards Hanseol's room .

The atmosphere in Hanseols room was dark .Like something evil just resides in those dull brown walls .There were few people in Hanboks and few were in khaki suits .They all were coming from rich background .

Daejung took a seat next to his brother.
The meeting that was going on was about the weapons to be smuggled across the borders of Seoul.

All the preparations were made .The trunks were ready. The trade was going on according to the plan too.

The Lee family was rich to the core.All generations of Lee lived in royalty .So it was only normal for them to buy 30 trunks made up of exquisite polished maple wood embarked with ancient carvings of beautiful designs and were to be covered in red silk .

They were going to smuggle weapons through them .That was for sure .But they were going to do that in open .Once the wedding was done all the guests were to be presented with the wooden trunk as a welcome gift.They have ordered few china mouldings and russian dolls to cover up the top of trunks.

All the invites were given to the dealers who had nothing to do with the marriage but were all to be present to collect their part of deals.

15 Rifles in each trunk .That was the deal .

This was no small deal .Despite the fact that quarter of their weapons were  caught in their last dealing while carrying it through Busan .This time the weapons were to be carried through Dockyard .

Hanseol had been worried that Jin will take more time and he have to shift the dates and the timing will be jeopardized .But everything turned out well in the end .

"Now I want to ask some questions to your brother "
A man in Hanbok with a pipe in his hand spoke .

Daejung looked at Hanseol and nodded .

"Are you the one marrying him ? How long have you known him ? Is he compliant?.Does he talk much ?"

He was Park Jisang ,the highest bidder for the trade .He had contacts in Spain and Russia and owns a night club and an escort house.