Chapter 13 :Lie

"I know you will win that competition minie .You are the best designer in the whole Seoul.No scratch that.You are the best designer in entire Korea."

On the other side Jimin scoffed.
'We are married Yoongi ,you don't have to butter me up to impress me .And ofcourse I know I will win.By the way have you asked Joon hyung ? Did he agree?"

Yoongi sighed.He really don't want to have this conversation now.Not on the phone .He wouldnt even had picked the call in first place but since he haven't went home last night he couldn't ignore Jimin .

He was about to tell him when Namjoon barged in .

He raised an eyebrow but Namjoon gestured him to finish his call .

"I will talk to you later honey .. See ya love you "

Jimin made a disgusting kissing noise and a string of I love you's followed after.

Yoongi tried to act non chalant but he loved the affection all the same.

Namjoon was looking at him with squinted eyes.

"Erhmm"
Yoongi cleared his throat to mask his blush and was willing it to go away so that he can question why he was graced with Namjoon's presence .

Namjoon had a small smile on his face now.
"Gosh you are so whipped for my brother "
He was trying hard not to snicker because he had came here for a reason .Right . Focus namjoon .Now is not the time to point out your brother in law's tinted cheeks.

"Any updates on the trail ? Did Seokjin  said anything?"
Yoongi was back to his work mode .Thank god .

He really have to stop taking Jimin's  calls on duty.But he wants to live so no thanks .He can handle minor embarassing moments .

Seokjin .Right.Namjoon sucked in a sharp breath 

"Your precious victim is getting  on my nerves.He is still not ready to tell anything.Hell he doesn't even answer my questions. And if he decides to open his mouth he uses it to throw insults at me .I mean I get it .I killed his husband. But its not like his husband was a saint.He was a fucking traitor of this nation.AND I KILLED HIM TO SAVE HIS LIFE..you know what he should be fucking grateful to me but nooooo he just keeps throwing angry glances at me .And if he is not doing that he is looking at that damn ring.I haven't seen him keep that thing down for even a minute since Tae gave him that ring.And he doesn't even answer my questions,  he refuses to eat and on the top of that he keeps calling me a MURDERER. Oh my god why is being so difficult!"

"First of all he is not my precious  victim.He is Hobi's friend and Hobi is mine and as his friend I had promised  to take care of him. And about Jin you know its not easy for him .He had lost three of his close people in a span of 10 months. He lost his husband on the day of his wedding.Its not been even 48 hours .Ofcourse he will not cooperate .Atleast not so soon if he really loved his husband"

"Do you expect me to wait for him to recover ,we dont know how long he will take ,we can't waste time if we want to catch Hanseol"

"How about you go into the nearby towns .I am sure there must be something  that can help us .Hanseol is a big fish but there are small fishes too .If you follow them ,one of them will lead somewhere"

"Okay so I will be out for a day then who will be playing baby sitter for snappy prince "

"I will have Ken watch over him "

"You sure about him? I mean Tae is still there you know he can keep watch on him "

"I need Taehyung to bring the reports on a new case I had put him on since now you both have officially joined this branch."