Chapter 25: Who are you?

Yoongi was mad.No he was pissed. What the hell is going on in this city. He cant believe  what he was hearing . He really wants to bang his head somewhere but then who will put this bastards behind bars?

The minute he stepped in his office he got the news. Junpyo was killed in cold blood. Well he wasn't expecting him to live anyway as he had double crossed  someone like Hanseol.

But what he didn't expect was his body lying in the middle of a street!! How horrifying is that! And not to mention the sticky note that was on his body .Ugh..he was so done with this shit now !.

Namjoon was right...they shouldn't have let him go..but then again no one thought he will be killed within an hour of his release.

They have purposely released him at dawn and there was literally a tracker on his body he didn't knew existed.They wanted to follow him but it was risky.Hanseol might spot his men and wont come.So Yoongi had asked to put a tracker in him and to monitor that.

Well they monitored it and after an hour he didn't moved from the spot.The police posted in the next street were immediately alerted and that is how they found him.Dead.Straight shot at head and that annoying  little note saying

"I am sorry  ...I couldn't bring him
I deserve to die"

Namjoon was pissed when he learnt about the note .This was straight up lunacy.

What if the note had Jin's name on it ..And the worst  thing was it wasn't  Hanseol.

Why would he write that?.And then Namjoon  mentioned  about Park Jisang.How he thinks the mayor is the one who wants Jin.

How the hell is he supposed to file a case against the Mayor if his superior is not even believing in the damn possibility just on a hunch.

Namjoon had told him about the Mayor as a possible suspect but they don't have concrete proof.

Why are they always lacking proof? And not to mention the dissapearance case of Min Eunji. He is nowhere with that too!

A knock was heard and he looked up.

"Come in "

"Sir.Namjoon wants to know if he can proceed -"

"No need.Tell him that he will not take any action until I say and thats final"

Namjoon was not happy with what Yoongi had decided.

Yoongi had told him to keep this under rug until he gets orders to even initiate the investigation .

But Namjoon wanted to immediately start working on this and Yoongi had asked him to give him some time. He knows Namjoon will respect  his orders but he dont know until how long.

"Yes Sir !"

Yoongi  had a headache coming and he needs time to come up with a evidence and nothing was working on his side now.