vi.ㅤrelationships .

vi.ㅤrelationships .

━━━━━━━ ━━

A void of violet purple she stared into. Ones of usual soft and tenderness, eyes are such things we admire. The cross of emotions that we gaze over, the curve glass we specular. Its gloss of reflection we see; us and the orb-holder. It's where tears flow and emptiness hides; a beautiful yet dark place. We love and admire this coloured thing. A thing that cries a clear, black place.

Where fade pink merged into dark blue, her irises of confusion caused a sudden pause. 'Eh,' off-white tilted his head, matching her energy. Both standing in the middle of the road; confused. It was until flickering of street lamps that shook the girl's head. "I- Uh- You sure you got the right address?" signalling the note.

"Yeah. Pretty much." he signed simply.

"Uh- Um-" scratching her head in slight frustration, "Uh, what were you supposed to do over at this address?"

"Well, my mom said she left her pens over at this address..." staring off to the side, remembering his mother's words.

"Eh."

━━

Walking side by side (of which contained awkward silence), arriving at her own household was soon to be more anxious than she thought. 'What am I supposed to say when mom sees him- Heck, why is it even in my house?! When the fuck did Inumaki's mom come over anyways-' As her little brain ran through all the possibilities, those jumbled thoughts were soon to be interrupted by the ringing of a doorbell.

Snapping off of her trail, a glimpse of Inumaki pocketing his hand was seen. "What the fuck did you do-"

"Freesia, did you forget your keys again- Oh?" a mother's head peeked through the door.

"Who may this be?" the brunette asked the yellow-haired.

"Uh- Um-" visible drops of sweat on her forehead.

"I'm Inumaki Toge. I'm just here to pay a visit." signed Inumaki, not expecting the idiot beside him could help in any sort of way.

"Oh! I didn't know Aimi sent you here. Come, come in," the mother opened the door for them.

Conversations of two continued as a certain someone was trailing behind them; yes, Freesia. It was like the engines of her brain had burnt out as nothing was muttered out of her stuttering mouth.

"Ano!" quite loudly she spoke, "Uh, mom how do you know sign language..."

"Have I not told you?" leading them to the kitchen island, "A friend of mine taught me sign language way back."

Not knowing how many times she said it today but, "Eh."

━━

"Wait... So you're telling me you knew Inumaki's mom all along?" a slam on the table she made, shocked at her mother's little secret.

"...Yes?" giving her a glance before going back to cooking.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" still standing with her hands on the table.

"I mean, would it change anything, no?" humming slightly.

"I- I guess..." almost forgetting how her mother knows nothing.

While the little truth was being unravelled, the side of the island was where Inumaki sipped his beverage peacefully. "Suzuki-san, this drink is really refreshing," signing as she looked his way.