viii.ㅤremember the fireworks ?

━━━━━━━ ━━

Shades of red. The deep velvety bold has tones that express its pale features. A life driven passion cherry red means. But being in the mix of orange and pink, they don't hold the signature red lip look. What is it that the subtle two miss? It's the heat of the piping festival.

Passes of the people whooshed through her back, as their quick steps echoed through the hallway. The light trickle of water dribbles along the walls, while in-door elderlys set up their stalls.

"Why don't we add a bit of pink to the lights, Freesia?" the ravenette suggested.

"No! I told you that it doesn't fit the atmosphere..." looking down from her position, "Plus, I don't take art for nothing!" stepping down from the chair.

"Aww... But pink is so cute too..."

Tilting her head to face Yuri, "Stop it." her brows formed a line.

"Well! At least I got to choose what we get to do~" Yuri said with a look of joy.

"But seriously... Why couldn't we do something traditional? Like takoyaki? Or kakigori?" she sighed with disappointment, a hand on her hip.

"Because the old gramps like to cook together?"

Rubbing her temples, Freesia replied, "That's not what I mean..."

"Why onigiri?"

Desks behind the standing blonde were filled with utensils from the kitchen. Packed together along the square room, bought ingredients showed their variety of choice.

"Haha... Let's just say I had a craving that day," scratching her head.

"Well whatever. It's not like we have a lot of members in our group anyways."

"At least there's more in the other rooms?" suggesting the other elders apart from their small community.

"Yeah. The other groups."

━━

"Come on, Freesia! It's not that bad!" Yuri's way of bringing about optimism is not the best.

"Yes! It is!' chopping the air with her hand, "It won't make our room more appealing! It makes it worse!"

"Oh, but I think the pun is kinda funny-"

"It isn't!" signalling the sign, "I can't have the whole building know that I took part in this idea with you!"

"Yes but I think the grandpas may like it-"

"YURI!" her mouth sealed to form a line, "It's embarrassing enough that we're doing onigiris! Having a silly pun above our door, and to have my name largely written on it does not make it better! At all!"

"Well... If you put it that way... maybe your name is a bit larger than mine..." taking her words into account.

"Ugh," slopping her shoulders down to a chair, "You know what Yuri, whatever."

A lit in the raven's orbs reflected off the blonde. "Do whatever you want." she said as she curled into the tiny space of her seat.

A tiny squeal of excitement she heard before immersing herself in the darkness. Modest droplets that ran through the dim sky, red and blue contrasted the dull white. It was ones that tickle you most, fell through the damask scenery.

Atmosphere that filled with old chatter, the small centre didn't miss its natural charm. Because of the people that brought them together; their visitors. A lovely gathering that crossed through all the minimalist rooms — small scratching on their little patter. It was indeed the people that made the day eventful.