三つ

"It's your quirk! Your quirk, not his!" 

"What is he doing? He'll surely lose now!"

"Midoriya has the qualities of a true hero. He prioritises Todoroki's feelings over his own victory, and that's dumb, but, heroic nevertheless." Shika commented, watching the match play out with an interested smirk. "That's why..." She stopped as the two lunged at each other, full power, the match having to be stopped by Cementoss' pillars. The winner was announced as Shoto Todoroki.

"Dazai...she..."

"Is that why the teachers kept you around despite not letting you into the hero course?"

"Well, kinda." She nodded absently, watching the next contestants walk on-- Iida and Shiozaki.

"How about now?" Mineta jumped up a few times to catch the brunette's attention.

"I'd say Shiozaki because all she has to do is immobilise Iida, but then again, he has the speed upperhand." Her chocolate eyes stayed fixed on the arena in curiosity as Iida turned out to be the victor. It wasn't too correct logically speaking, as comparing Shiozaki's vines to Dark Shadow or Rashoumon, Iida would lose to the immobilisation technique, but somehow he managed to win, which surprised Shika a bit.

"Tokoyami and Dazai are up next! Good luck, guys!" Kaminari smiled brightly, holding a thumbs-up.

Shika stopped for a moment as she descended the stairs. "I don't believe in luck, but thanks anyway."

"Dazai v.s. Tokoyami! Ready?! Begin!"

"I still know nothing of your quirk, but I will still do my best to win!" He called out, summoning Dark Shadow to attack.

"Hmm... there's a good girl." 

Multiple strings of light blue lights surrounded the three, bringing everyone to the edge of their seats as the tension was upheld, until, shockingly for the audience, Dark Shadow shrunk down. Shika wasted no time punching Tokoyami in the stomach, then sending him out of bounds with one last powerful kick.

Everybody knows kung-fu fiiiightiiingggg~

"Tokoyami is out of bounds! Dazai advances!" 

"What was that?!" Many people exclaimed in shock and confusion.

It looked mesmerising. Such a little girl, capable of blinding the entire arena with her unworldly power, so mysterious and alluring.

"Hey, Dazai! Over here!" Uraraka waved her arms out vigorously, motioning the girl towards her.

"Hai!" She smiled and jogged over to her classmates, passing Bakugo and Kirishima who were on their way for the next match.

"Will you tell us what your quirk is now? Pretty please!"

"Oh, sure. Just make sure not to tell anyone!" She winked, putting a finger to her lips. 

"My quirk is called No Longer Human."

"No Longer Human..." She repeated.

"What does it do?" 

"I can erase the quirk of anyone I touch for a questionable amount of time." She elaborated, sitting on her seat upside down.