A/N: It is currently 4, 5, now 6 am as I write this chapter because the last few days before my flight back home were hectic lmao but I still wanted to get this chapter written cause yah<3

𖤓⋆⁺₊ ࣪

Moments after hearing footsteps descending down the stairs in front of her, Shika barely got to blink before a black claw, surging with red sparks latched itself onto her neck.

She let out a surprised grunt before smirking while her power deactivated Akutagawa's rashoumon, "I knew you'd come around sooner or later, pretty boy," 

"I believe you know what awaits those who are bound here," he said, his eyes briefly glancing up to the layered blood stains on the wall behind Shika. He then looked at the shackles binding her before glancing back up, waiting for a response.

"It better not be some kind of opera conducted by you--" Shika snickered, "I think my ears would bleed out and kill me before anyone could even manage to execute me,"

"Your fake bravado will only last until we destroy the agency and seize the weretiger. Your execution will follow close after, and not even that pathetic hero school will save you." Akutagawa scoffed,

"Hmm...have you guys ever considered, like, painting the walls yellow? With lovely sunflowers, just like in a hospital ward~"

The male grew more agitated by the second, "are you even listening to me, or are you just deaf?"

"When I hear you, I wish I were," she retorted with a smirk, "you won't win, you know. Atsushi's stronger than you think, not to mention that he's just better than you~"

In that moment, Akutagawa's expression snapped, and he threw an aimed punch across Shika's face. The girl smiled to herself, satisfied that she'd successfully provoked him.

"His ability is much better than yours, too. Much more useful, unlike yours,' she continued, earning herself another solid punch, this time knocking her out cold.

𖤓⋆⁺₊ ࣪

After prematurely cracking open her shackles, Shika idled her time away by humming a suicide song or estimating what the agency was doing right about now.

She smirked with a little relief when she heard footsteps descending the stairs in front of her, but that quickly turned down into a dreadful expression upon hearing the one voice she wasn't mentally prepared for yet.

"Plotting as usual, eh?"

"That voice..." She deadpanned, staring at the boy in front of her in disbelief,

"This is nice, such a great view~ It rivals even a masterpiece worth tens of billions." The ginger boy lifted his head a little upwards to reveal his victorious gleam, "wouldn't you agree, Dazai?"

"Mannnn, this sucks..." Shika whined. She'd hoped anyone other than Chuuya-- heck, even Mori himself-- would've showed up here. But nope, not today, Satan.

"I love your reaction! It makes me want to strangle you." Chuuya mused as he came up close to Shika, who stifled a sarcastic smile.

"You haven't changed one bit, Chuuya~" she hummed with an innocent tone, though clearly looking down at him.

"What are you saying?!" He snapped back,

"I've always wondered-- where exactly do you get your embarrassing hats from?" She teased,

"Say what you want, vagabond! I bet you're still going on and on about suicide even now, aren't you?"

"Yup."