-Timeline-

-2 years ago
•Dazai joined the Port Mafia
~All the canon events still occurred

-1 year ago
•Dazai left the Mafia
•Shika joined the Armed Detective Agency
~A few months in, Ranpo figured out and exposed Shika's identity (ik he probably wouldn't canonically but for the sake of the plot hehehhh)
~Dazai still found and recruited Atsushi, but I've spaced the events out a little (you'll see what I mean soon:'D)

Side note: Yokohama is a biiiig district in Musutafu (BNHA's original city).

~

"Kunikida! Come here, quick! Dazai's back!" The white haired boy known commonly as the weretiger exclaimed, waving his hands around energetically. "Welcome back, Dazai!"

"Hey there, Atsushi! Nice to see ya!" She took the boy under her arm and ruffled his hair, a little too tightly but he didn't mind either way.

"Dazai..." Kunikida muttered under his breath, leaning against his desk while a dark aura surrounded him.

"Ehe~" She giggled, "good to see you too,"

"Hey Dazai! Good to see you," Tanizaki and Naomi greeted,

"Heya, Dazai," Kenji waved with a bright smile, "you've got a lot of work lined up for yourself if you want to pay off the debt you left the agency to sort out at Uzumaki café, you know,"

Cue Kunikida slams a stack of paper onto the desk beside Dazai.

"Oh."

"'Oh' what?"

"Actually, I was kinda hoping you'd forgotten about that..." She whined, her fingers skimming through the of-course-painfully-organised papers.

"Say, Shika, why did you decide to study at UA?" Naomi mused,

"Yeah, why did you?" Tanizaki joined, "you had a stable income here, didn't you?"

Something is stirring.

The League of Villains, the Port Mafia-- its only a matter of time before they join forces.

"Yeahh, actually, I think the leader of the villainous underground is gonna make a move against UA."

"Mori!?"

"God, no. I meant All for One. It was pretty obvious that this Shigaraki guy from the USJ attack is his predecessor," Shika stated,

"Unfortunately though, the police and most professional forces are, as usual, never willing to give away such confidential information to a 'low agency' like us, unlike the way they treat licensed heroes," the president explained.

Shika dropped the papers back onto the stack, "so, Atsushi, as a member of a detective agency, what's one way to legally get the info yourself?"

"Thwack the police with a shovel!" Kenji proposed jokingly,

"Well...if only the police and licensed heroes have access to information crucial to stopping villainous organisations like the Port Mafia or the League of Villains, then maybe by becoming a police officer or pro hero?"

"Bingo!~" She cheered,

"But then-- why didn't the school reject you and turn you over to the police after doing a background check on you?"

"Well, did any of you know about my past before Ranpo figured it out? Eh, president?" Shika elbowed the man lightly, to which he shook his head. "eeeexactly, and its not like the Mafia can just cough up any evidence against me~"