"Good morning everyone." Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom in his usual slumped, tired, and lazy manner.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa!" The class answered in unison.

"Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore! That's good news!" Tsuyu pointed out.

"The old lady went a little overboard with her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today. On hero informatics." The whole class simultaneously turned blue, already sulking over their fate. Boring things, a test or quiz? No way.

"You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities."

"THIS IS GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME!" The immediately class sprung up.

"Hero code names..." Shika hummed to herself while the class continued making a noise.

"SH" The teacher used his quirk to make his class settle down swiftly. "Now, ok then. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers."

He took the remote and pointed it at the projector which then in turn displayed a chart on the wall. "As you can see, this is the board of how many offers each of you got."

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU TWO GET MORE THAN ME!?" Bakugo growled at his 3556 offers, and then Dazai's 3859 offers.

"You were pretty...uh, agressive, Bakugo!" Kirishima said.

"You don't say." Shika deadpannned.

"SHUT UP!"

"Apart from that, its time to pick your hero names. They'll most likely be temporary, but take them seriously or--"

"--You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight walked the classroom with a dramatic entry. "What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent..."

"Its Midnight!" A few boys drooled.

"Pervs..." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. She's got a good point. Midnight is going to have fun with approval over your names. Its not my forte." Aizawa took out his yellow sleeping bag and snuck inside. "The name you give yourself is important. It tells people something about you and shows what type of person and hero you want to be. Take All Might for example."

...eh?
How am I supposed to know? Nullifying abilities, what cool could I make of that? Null? Sounds kinda badass, not gonna lie. Yeah, that'll do. It's supposed to be something that says something about the type of hero I am, so I guess it'll do, although Suicide Lover would probably be a better fit.

"-Deku it is!"

"How cute!" Shika swooned over the boy dreamily. "You sure you don't wanna commit double suicide with me?"

"N-n-no thanks..." He sweatdropped, returning to his seat.

"Alright then, Dazai, you're the last one, come on up." Midnight said.

"Hai~" Shika gave a lazy salute and took her board with her. "Quirk-nullifying hero, Null."

"That's so cool!" Kaminari cheered.

"Awesome!" Uraraka called.

"So manly!" Kirishima clenched his shirt right where his heart is.

"Thanks!" She smiled and skipped back to her seat, just in time for the bell.

"So Dazai, you got quite a lot of offers despite being so secretive with your quirk. So first things first, why didn't you go all out? I mean, if you nullified Bakugo, you could've easily won." Mina said, leaning over her desk half-way.