Introduction

There is a great mystery in writing. I feel as though I blow into the paper my pain, and it holds onto it for me. I no longer need to bear the pain alone; the paper shares it with me. My passion for writing has increased throughout the years, because I have found that it has its ways of explaining what we go through in life better than if we merely just talked about it.

We are doing something amazing with the art of poetry. We are talking about our pain passionately. Strangely, but it opens up the doors of healing for us. And when that happens, we feel better. And somehow we continue to feel better, because when we see that our ability to formulate ourselves with metaphors is better describing our lives, we find more beauty in it.

With that I say welcome to yet another dimension of my poetry. A somewhat twisted, perhaps a bit harsh, but a true reality I think we live in today, is what my focus here will be. The reason I am writing about worldly problems, solutions and more is because it has wisdom in it that can gives us some principles to live by, and to know what to not live by.

Why even bother about that? I am glad you asked. We live in a node of a huge network, wherein if one node makes a move, all the other nodes are affected one way or the other. This is true because otherwise we would not have seen trends setting in this society. In other words, we are all some kind of influencers.

And the kind of influencer I want to be is that of the sharing of intellect. Because surely, even though few will read my chapters, I know that I can make them rethink at least one thing in life. My life is not very much perfect, but it is enough to be grateful for. And I am grateful to God the Almighty that he has given me this analytical ability, and to describe these in my poetry.

I sincerely hope you find enjoyment in my writing. And I would like to apologise if something impacts you negatively. But these are truths in my world, and since we share the same planet, I hope I can influence you in some way.

Sheis.