Chapter 60

When we wake I turn over Peeta is naked right next to me. Then I remember last night and smile to myself.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he turns around to me, "Morning Beautiful." He remarks.

My response is a soft kiss, and he smiles on my kiss, "Peeta I'm actually really sore."

He lets out a soft chuckle and spoke, "Well 3 rounds is a lot on a little girl as yourself."

"Shut up." I giggle as he tugs on my bottom lip with his teeth.

"I wasn't any bit of easy on you Sweety." Peeta laughs and I smile, "God Peeta you are a big fellow."

He chuckles as my cheeks turned red, "Thank you?"

I smiled wider and decided to get up for our guests. And I notice Peeta looking at my ass, and before I can comment he smacks it.

"Hey!" I screech and he fall backwards into the bed laughing. I see a big red handprint on my butt.

I slide on a bra and a new pair of panties because the others were ripped, I bite my lip and then slide on my robe.

Then my slippers are on my feet. I go into the bathroom then scream.

Peeta runs in in panic, "What's wrong?!"

"My sex hair is so real, and now yours." I giggle and he picks me up onto the counter, his sweet lips touching mine and my hands go to his hair, his messed up, sweaty locks between my fingers. His lips move all over my own mouth and his tongue rubs on my lips and I part my mouth slightly and as his tongue comes through I bite down.
He pulls away and rubs his tongue with his thumb and index finger. "

"What was that for?" Peeta asks and I sniggle, "I'm sore, now you are too."

He smiled and lifted me off the counter and he gets dressed while I put my hair up into a hug ponytail so it looks less like we had sex, I hope to god no one heard us. I know I'm pretty loud. Peeta fixes his hair and slides on t shirt and jeans.

As I walk down the stairs, I see Johanna and Annie giving me looks.

"How is he?" Johanna says.

"What do you mean?" I ask, hoping this isn't the question I was thinking it would be.

"How is he in bed?"

There it is.

"Why do you ask?" I ask, trying to avoid this as much as possible.

"Luckily Finni was asleep but Johanna and I went into her room to talk, I happened to hear female moans and then some pounding against the wall. I kind of figured." Annie spoke, a grin on her lips.

"You Animals," Johanna laughed, "You guys were at it for about four hours."

My cheeks became instantly bright red and Peeta walks down the stairs.

And Johanna walks over him, "my man good job."

Peeta gives the same excuse, "What do you mean?"

But Johanna cuts to the chase, "We heard you both..well getting it on in there last night, just couldn't contain yourselves huh?"

I walk over to Peeta and grab his hand.

"Awh Johanna just leave the teasing for another time, look how cute they are." Annie smiled as I rested my head on Peeta's chest. Biting my lip as I look up at him. I slowly looked up and Peeta asked me, "Last night actually happened, Real or Not Real?"

"Real, 110% real."

***

I hope you enjoyed this update! Sorry it was kinda bad but I thought it was just cute Everlark fluff ❤️

Vote and Comment for a chapter sooner!

Comment what you thought!

Love you guys so much!!

Ash xox