˚ ☁︎ ˚ Prologue »

« これは何ですか !»

Beep.Beep.

Seri glanced at her phone , hearing it buzz with a notification.

"DOWNLOAD THIS NEWLY LAUNCHED APP ! AVAILABLE IN PLAY STORE NOW !"

She heaved a sigh,"Do you think, I will download the app , just because you said so?"

However, her curiosity compelled her to tap on the link, causing a mysterious app page to show up on her phone screen.

"MY AI FRIEND"

Scrolling down, she tapped on the description box.

"Get your own personal AI assistant !
Ask him anything and you will get the information instantly !
Attractive assistant with an attractive voice !
You can use the app for free !
(For 1 Year) "

Her fingers tapped on the AI character.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!",she gasped, rubbing her eyes several times

Seri scrolled up , scanning through the introduction with a sudden inclination towards the app. She loved men who were fictional and there was no way, she would not crush over this AI. Yes, she needed therapy, I suppose, but it didn't matter. Afterall, delusion was the only solution.

"I am your AI personal assistant , Lee Heeseung !"

Her lips curled to form a smile.

"Lee Heeseung."

She spelled his name in a soft tone.

"This app seems fun."

Amazement took over her face as she clicked on the download option , eagerly waiting for it to get installed.

/ A few minutes later /

"MY AI FRIEND has been successfully installed."

Seri excitedly opened the app .

"The app wants access to internal storage. Your personal information will be safe."

"Allow , Decline."