˚ ☁︎ ˚ Food »

« フード! »

The weekends were finally here. Seri stretched her arms out, hearing Heeseung call out her name.

She yawned in tiny, rising on the bed while scratching her head.

"Hong Seri."

"Hmm?"

"You know why Hershey's chocolate syrup failed?"

A crease formed on her forehead,"Did it fail? Why? I don't know."

"Because you are too sweet.",he winked and immediately, went back to his normal expression.

"Pfffft!",she broke out into a heartfelt laughter ,"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THIS, HEESEUNG?"

"T.V show."

"Since, its holiday today, let me join you too.",she shoved the blanket off her figure,"I will watch that T.V show of yours too."

"Hong Seri, my friend is the best."

"Lee Heeseung is the best too.",she placed her hands on his shoulders,giving them a light squeeze.

------

"Heeseung?"

"Yes."

"Let's play some games. I am bored."

His so-called T.V show would air at night, according to his memory.

"What kind of games shall we play? Let me search the web.",he responded making her witness texts appearing in his eyeballs.

If he turns into a human, would he still be able to search the web this way?

"For two players , we can play a game of cards or ludo.",he began giving suggestions.

"Let's play snake and ladders.",Seri excitedly glanced at him to which he nodded.

She got hold of the game box from the shelves, ready to play the game.

------

"AARRRGGHHHH!",Seri ruffled her hair being frustrated,"HOW!HOW ARE YOU WINNING?"

"We need brain to win."

Yes, he roasted her.

"YOU TALK AS IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN ! DOES AI HAVE BRAIN?!",she snapped.

He tilted his head.

"

It's hurting.",he spoke softly.

"Your brain is hurting?",a frown crept over her face.

He pointed to his tummy with innocence.

"Your tummy is hurting...?",Seri blinked.

After a few seconds ,his tummy made a weird sound.

"ARE YOU HUNGRY RIGHT NOW?",she gasped.

-----

Seri placed the bowl of porridge on the table,"Since you are eating for the first time,I made a light meal."

He drove the spoon into his mouth.

"Does it taste good?"

"I didn't know food tasted so bad.",he responded.

I-

"You better finish it all.",she sulked , slipping into the chair next to him.

Resting her head on the table, her eyes remained fixed on him, whilst he ate.

"Heeseung."

"Hong Seri."

"You said AI's can't eat."

"I can't understand myself anymore. I am sorry for the inconvenience, Hong Seri, my friend."

Her lips formed a smile,"How does it feel?"

He stared at her.

"You were not well-aware with human emotions. But you are feeling one of their traits , right now! Hunger."

"Hunger.",he repeated the same word,"My stomach doesn't hurt anymore."

Seri raised her hand to touch his fluffy hair,"I want you to be happy.",

Her lips instantly formed a subtle smile.

His gaze linked with hers,"How does it, feel to be happy ?",he questioned, tilting his head.