˚ ☁︎ ˚ Kiss »

« キス ! »

Seri embraced her parents , bidding them a 'bye' along with Heeseung. The parents left, leaving the youngsters together.

His gaze shifted to his love interest

"Why are you staring at me that way?",she cleared her throat, trying her best to not make any eye contact with him.

"When will you reply to my confession?",he tilted his head.

"GOOD NIGHT!"

She rushed into her room, escaping  from the situation.

------

Seri yawned walking out from her room.

It was 5 minutes past 3.

She suddenly felt thirsty, and thus, headed to grab a glass of water from the kitchen.

Her figure walked past the couch, making her steps come to a halt.

Heeseung laid on the couch, his eyes shut as if he had delved into the realm of dreams.

Her lips formed a tender smile.

She went back to the room , grabbing a thin blanket from the cupboard and spread it over his body.

"S e r i ...",he mumbled in his sleep.

She let out a soft chuckle.

Adorable.

"I l o v e ...s e r i ."

She stared at him, her eyes glittering with intense emotions .

She had been denying her feelings for him

She must be an idiot like you or maybe she didn't want to make things awkward between them.

//NEXT DAY//

/SCHOOL/

" OH MY GOD ! SO HANDSOME!",the girls squealed after Heeseung finished introducing himself to the class.

He slipped into the seat next to Seri, about to wave at her.

The teacher exited the classroom, causing a crowd of girls to rush towards Heeseung's desk, making Seri fall off from her chair.

Jungwon broke out into laughter watching his best friend land on the floor.

It was peek comedy .

He extended his hand to her, after laughing for a while ,"Get up."

She glared at him , standing up on her feet.