˚ ☁︎ ˚ Falling »

« 落ちる! »

Seri sat on the stairs, gazing at Heeseung who had been playing soccer with his classmates.

A week

He might be gone by next week.

Her eyes grew moist .

"OI SERI !",Jungwon ran towards her, slipping to the space next to her,"Why are you crying?",he sort of panicked.

"Jungwon. What should I do...",she broke out into tears ,"...How will I bid him farewell...? Why did this happen ? I love him so much. I can't bear this . I want to be with him . I wish I could stop all this. Jungwon , I-"

"Seri...",Jungwon wrapped his arms around her,"Sush. Calm down. Breathe."

She shut her eyes, letting streams of tears gush down her cheeks.

"You never know what will happen. Maybe he will turn into a human before the creator takes the app down? Hmm?",Jungwon wiped off her tears with his thumb,"Let's think positively."

"Seri !"

Heeseung ran towards her with a wide grin over his face.

She wiped her tears in haste, flashing a smile.

"Heeseung! Did your team win?",she giggled softly.

"Ofcourse.",he chuckled , extending his hand to her.

She accepted it, rising to her feet.

Heeseung pulled her against his warmth. Ofcourse, he had noticed it. She had been crying.

"Guys, let's go to the amusement park. I will call Ahyoung too.",suggested Jungwon, patting their backs.

/ AMUSEMENT PARK /

"ARGH!",the two couples screamed at the top of their lungs due to the fast motion of the roller coaster.

When it arrived at the stop, they moved down from the roller coaster , heaving a sigh of relief.

"LET'S RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL !",Seri's lips curled.

"Let's go to the haunted house!",suggested Jungwon.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?",she snapped.

"FERRIS WHEEL IS FOR KIDS.",Jungwon snapped back.

Her lips formed a pout .

"Stop fighting, both of you!",Ahyoung seemed done with the two best friends.

"Jungwon, you can go to the haunted house with Ahyoung. I will ride the ferris wheel with Seri.", Heeseung interwinded his fingers with that of Seri's , flashing a smile.