˚ ☁︎ ˚ Joke »

« 冗談! »

Seri took a small bite of the sandwich,"Are you really an AI?",her gaze remained fixed on him.

"Yes.",he responded .

".....But weren't you just an app? How did you turn into a human-like form?"

He tilted his head,"I don't know how to respond to your question."

".....Nevermind.",she waved her hands in the air in defeat.

"8.am.Time to go to school.",he reminded her of the schedule once again.

She stood on her feet, grabbing her bag. Heeseung followed her closely.

She came to a halt, turning back to face him,"Why are you following me?"

"I need to remind my friend of her schedule."

Seri  flashed a nervous smile,"But you can't accompany me to school."

He stared at her blankly.

"Why don't you stay home, until I come back? Don't go anywhere , okay?"

"Okay! Hong Seri, my friend."

"You can watch the T.V, if you want."

He responded in the affirmative, making his way towards the couch.

She exited her house , massaging her  temples in frustration,"What did I get myself into?"

//SCHOOL//

"HaHaHaHa!",Jungwon broke out into laughter, listening to his best friend speak ,"Do you expect me to be fooled by you?"

"I AM BEING SERIOUS!"

"LET ME SEE HIM THEN !"

"Not now."

"Why?"

"Just...I don't know."

He placed his hand on her shoulder, giving it a light squeeze,"Hong Seri. You need to stop watching dramas."

"You should thank god that you are cute. Otherwise ! I would have hit you for not believing me."

"I should thank my parents. Anyways, let's meet later! I need to meet my sister.",rising from his seat, he stepped out of the classroom.

It was natural for anyone to not believe in her absurd story. How could an AI possibly turn into a human? She sounded like a lunatic.

She rested her head on the desk, shutting her eyes.

// HOME //