˚ ☁︎ ˚ Blush »

« 赤面! »

Heeseung stood over the Han River bridge, feeling the cool breeze brush past his cheeks. His eyes remained fixed on the star-lit night sky.

"HEESEUNG!"

His gaze diverted to the direction of the source of sound.

The cat-like guy panted, letting his footsteps come to a halt.

"WERE YOU HERE?ALL THESE HOURS ?", Jungwon managed to question while catching up with his breathing .

Heeseung chose not to reply, walking past his figure.

"Why don't you return home? DO YOU KNOW FOR HOW LONG SHE HAS SEARCHED FOR YOU?",he raised his voice for the first time in a while.

Heeseung paused,"Searching for me?",his face turned to look at him.

"STUPID. GO.HOME. RIGHT. NOW. DO YOU WANT SERI TO CRY A RIVER?",a frown crept on his forehead,"...the rate at which she is crying, it will probably be an ocean...",he heaved a sigh,"Nevermind.GO HOME . RIGHT NOW."

Heeseung began running in haste,after listening to his explaination.

"And....",Jungwon shouted,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The AI-turning human, nodded with a smile, rushing towards his home.

Jungwon let out a sigh of relief,"Do they think,I am their cupid?",shaking his head, he headed towards his home,"Ah. Wrong way."

He slapped his own forehead,"Its all because of those two idiots."

-----

Seri sat on the stairs of her apartment's entrance, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

The bystanders stared at her as they passed by.

She didn't care.

She just wanted him to be back.

Raindrops descended from from the sky , hitting against the ground.

Water dripped down her clothes, making her shirt cling to her skin.

She felt the sensation of cold spreading through her body but she sat there , without  moving an inch.

How could she?

She was worried about him and she ardently hoped, he would return.

Heavy footsteps approached her, the sound of which made her curious.

She lifted her gaze up when the footsteps came to a halt ,in front of her,"Heeseung..."