˚ ☁︎ ˚ Collapse »

« 折りたたむ! »

Seri broke the eye contact, rolling towards the other side of the bed.

"W-what are you doing?",patting her chest, she tried to calm herself down.

"As per the TV Show , humans wake each other up, this way.",he flashed a smile.

She heaved a sigh, shifting down from the bed,"No. They don't."

He tilted his head.

Everytime he didn't understand something, he tilted his head which made him appear extra adorable and squishy.

"If you want to wake me up,just call my name or shake me by my arms.I will wake up."

"Information has been saved."

Seri  exited her  bedroom while he followed her closely.

"Did you watch T.V , all night?"

"Yes. T.V helps me learn new things."

Darn her electricity bill.

//SCHOOL//

"....he did what-",Jungwon let out a soft chuckle.

"You need to trust me , WON!"

"Let me meet him!"

"Okay. Next week."

"Is he handsome? That AI ?",he wiggled his eyebrows, letting his dimple form on his cheek.

"Sometimes...",she took in a long breathe,"I don't understand, how is he real."

"Someone's falling for an AI."

"ARE YOU CRAZY!",she  hit him on his arms,"...why would I?"

"Because you don't fall for the real life  guys which is because of your so- called 'high standards'.",he heaved a  sighed,"You will die single."

"SO WHAT? SINGLE LIFE IS THE BEST !",she  stuck out her tongue at him.

He mocked her with the same expression ,"Stop shouting and let's go  to have lunch."

She rolled her eyes, walking towards the canteen with him.

//APARTMENT//

Seri took a glimpse of her phone screen, sensing a buzz.

'Turn battery saver on.'

Inputting the house passcode , she  entered her house, ignoring the battery percentage alert.

"Hong Seri is back .",Heeseung walked towards her, causing her lips to form a soft smile.

All of a sudden, he began losing his balance. It was in such haste that she hurriedly paced towards him with concern,"Heeseung?"

His figure collapsed , with his chin landing on her shoulder.

She slowly raised her hands up, holding him by his arms and then, placing him on the couch.

Worry was evident on her face.

"What shall I do?",she bit her lower lip, frantically looking around.

Her phone.

She immediately rushed to put her phone on charge , and patiently waited for him to wake up.

"I hope it works.",Seri let her fingers cross.

A few minutes later , she witnessed his eyelids fluttered.

"HEESEUNG!ARE YOU OKAY?"

He rose from the couch , glancing  at her ,"I am sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's not your fault.",she heaved a sigh of relief, walking past him.

To her surprise, he grabbed her wrist , pinning  her against the wall.

Seri's cheeks turned a shade  of red tint with her heart skipping a beat.

"Thank you.",he brushed his lips against her ears.

"Huh?!"

"As per the TV Show , humans thank each other this way."

"No.",she  slightly pushed him back,"What kind of a T.V show are you watching?"

He tilted his head.

"If you want to thank someone,just say it simply or if it's someone elderly, bow to them."

"I will remember that."

She fanned herself, hoping to lower the heat in her cheeks as she walked into the kitchen.

....isn't he an AI...?

....how is he breathing?

The incident from the morning struck her mind.

She turned back, stepping closer to him.

"Heeseung."

"Yes, Hong Seri , my friend."

".....do you have a heart?"

He tilted his head,"Do AI's have heart?"

She placed her ears against his chest , trying to hear the rhythm of his  heartbeats.

"It's not beating.",a frown appeared on her forehead.

She brought her  fingers to his nose with a suspicious intent.

....Eh?

"How can you breathe , then?", the situation bewildered her.

"I am breathing since today."

"What-", a gasp escaped her lips.

.... does that mean

... he is turning into a human?