01 - 10

Chapter 1: In a book of early abuseSettings

Snapped-

The heavy slap fell on Lin Xi's face.

"Why are you so vicious at your young age."

"This is your sister, you actually bear the heart to hurt her! The family dare not bully her, ran to school to bully her, right?"

Xu Jiaofeng yanked Lin Xi's arm forcefully with one hand, while the other hand fell heavily on her.

"She fell into the lake by herself, what's up to me!" Lin Xi endured the pain, denying it vigorously.

Xu Jiaofeng is even more angry: "It's not you who messed up, Xinxin can fall into the lake by herself!"

"Who knows how she fell in, anyway, it has nothing to do with me. Someone at the school is watching and there is monitoring. If you don't believe it, check it yourself."

"The teeth are sharp and the mouth is sharp! Still sophistry!"

"I said no, I didn't."

Lin Xi looked at Lin Anxin behind Xu Jiaofeng.

At this time, Lin Anxin had changed her wet clothes, wrapped in a blanket and was protected by Song Kexin in her arms, sipping the **** soup that Song Kexin had fed to her mouth.

This matter should start from when school is about to end—Lin Xi came out of the library this afternoon and saw many people approaching the artificial lake. He also heard someone say that Lin Anxin seemed to be in conflict with other people and dropped water. Inside.

When Lin Xi approached, Lin Anxin was thumping in the artificial lake less than one person tall. No one dared to care about her before the teacher arrived.

Lin Xi didn't sympathize with her, but after thinking about it, he went down and picked up the people, and carried them back to the school gate to pick them up in the car.

As a result, as soon as she got home, Lin Anxin hid from Lin Xi with a look of fear, got into the arms of Xu Jiaofeng and Song Kexin, and asked her what was going on.

With Lin Anxin's appearance, coupled with the semi-unclear description of the driver who took them to and from school, Xu Jiaofeng took it for granted that Lin Xi deliberately pushed Lin Anxin into the lake.

Lin Xi glared at Lin Anxin angrily, saying every word: "Lin Anxin, you said to yourself, did I push you into the lake?"

Faced with Lin Xi's eyes, Lin Anxin seemed to be frightened, turned her head and shrank into Song Kexin's arms, and sobbed: "Mom, I'm so scared, oooo, I thought I was about to die, so I won't see you. With dad, grandma and grandma."

This aggrieved appearance made Song Kexin and Xu Jiaofeng even more distressed.

"Why, do you still want to scare her?" Xu Jiaofeng pulled Lin Xi away forcefully.

Lin Xi gritted his teeth and cursed in his heart: posing.

Can an artificial lake less than one meter deep drown people?

Lin Xi looked down at Song Kexin, his mother, with contempt in his heart.

As a result, Song Kexin looked at her with indifference, even with a hint of blame and resentment.

"Apologize to your sister." Song Kexin said coldly.

Hearing this, Lin Xi suddenly wanted to laugh.

What can she expect? Hasn't it been like this all the time? She clashed with Lin Anxin, and she was always scolded, and even the servants in the family would only say that she was jealous sister Lin Anxin.