81 - 90

Chapter 81: Older gingers are more spicySettings

Seeing that Gu Shao didn't answer, Xu Bei raised her voice slightly and called out, "Professor?"

Gu Shao frowned.

Shen Sheng said: "Let it go."

"Ah, okay." Xu Bei hurriedly put the information in his hand on the table in front of Gu Shao.

Xu Bei stood aside and hesitated, not knowing whether to leave or stay, and then turned to look around, trying to find a place to sit next to Gu Shao.

Xu Bei's gaze fell on the girl beside Gu Shao.

It was also at this time that Gu Xi finished remembering the latest technology that Professor Chen had just mentioned on the podium, and raised her head slightly.

Noting that the person next to her hadn't left yet, Gu Xi subconsciously glanced at the other person.

"You—!" Seeing Gu Xi, Xu Bei exclaimed in a low voice. Obviously, at the first glance, she recognized that the girl in front of her was the one she had seen in Gu Shao's office.

Today, Gu Xi pulled a ball on her head, and she looked even more immature in the tender pink sweater that Gu Yanlin bought for her.

Xu Bei looked at Gu Xi more suspiciously: How does she feel that this girl is not too old, or even looks like a college student at all? But if you are not a college student, how can you explain that the other party followed Gu Shao to attend the lecture?

Seeing Gu Xi sitting next to Gu Shao, Xu Bei's eyes flashed with envy.

Xu Bei's voice obviously interrupted the lecture in the venue. Therefore, when Xu Bei was wondering, Gu Shao glanced over and said, "Go out."

"Huh?" Xu Bei's face was slightly stiff, and he nodded helplessly: "Okay."

Although Xu Bei felt a little unwilling, she could only withdraw from the venue as Gu Shao said.

As soon as Xu Bei left the venue, she ran into her senior sister at the door.

"Sister Zhou."

Seeing Xu Bei, this Senior Sister Zhou frowned: "Why did you send a material for so long?"

Zhou Qingyan is two years older than Xu Bei, and he is in the same class as Xu Bei and Chen Ziyang. Originally, Chen Ziyang wanted to entrust Zhou Qingyan with the task of'substitute assistant', but because Zhou Qingyan had just passed the school assessment and officially started the internship The teacher's work was really too busy, so Chen Ziyang had to find Xu Bei again.

"Just now I found that the order of the materials was a bit wrong, so I reorganized it again, so it was a little late." Xu Bei explained.

Xu Bei can be said to be very careful in doing this, but Zhou Qingyan feels unreasonable about the other party's self-assertion, and always feels that it is not right.

In the end, Zhou Qingyan nodded and said nothing.

Zhou Qingyan glanced towards the venue, and was about to leave.

At this time, he was held by Xu Bei.

"By the way, Senior Sister Zhou, I want to ask you something..."

"what?"

"That girl," Xu Bei pointed to Gu Xi next to Gu Shao, and asked, "Is she Professor Gu's assistant?"

Hearing Xu Bei's question, Zhou Qingyan was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled: "How is it possible? You see how old she is."

Even if Gu Xi is a genius and has the ability to be an assistant, Gu Shao cannot hire child labor.