51 - 60

Chapter 51: Monthly examSettings

Hearing Gu Xi's words, Dong Mingming's whole person is not good.

--What? Gu Xiju Juju actually... bet Sheng Xiuyan! Even if he was detained, he was actually detained so much.

So Gu Xi has no confidence in herself? !

Thinking of this, Dong Mingming suddenly wailed in despair, "I'm done..."

She bet five five-three books and one top student. If she loses the bet, according to the current odds of one to two, wouldn't she be "reaping" five five-three books, five textbooks, and two top students !

According to the regulations, all of these have to be done in one semester. It's impossible to kill her with so much.

Dong Mingming looked at Gu Xi and turned back with a look of irresistibility.

Seeing Dong Mingming's appearance, Gu Xi was a little funny.

I didn't know what Dong Mingming was thinking, but after hearing her complaints, Gu Xi probably also knew what this person was worried about.

Seeing Dong Mingming's appearance, Gu Xi really couldn't bear it, so she patted the other person on the shoulder and said, "You don't need to be so nervous."

Seeing Dong Mingming looking over, Gu Xi gave the other party a soothing smile, and said, "I won't necessarily lose in the test score."

Dong Mingming: "..." Then you remand so many copies of Sheng Xiuyan?

According to the number of care and bet, if the bet loses, it will be done...

Well, I dare not count.

"If you are first in the end, if you lose, I won't help you share it." Dong Mingming looked at Gu Xi firmly with a bit of sympathy, and muttered: Mainly so much, she can't share it with mortals. Get up.

However, think about it, Dong Mingming said again: "Forget it, I'll help you share one, um, two, but that's fine, I only do English, and I don't do five-three." It's abnormal.

Seeing Dong Mingming's serious and serious face, Gu Xi was funny and a little touched: In fact, she wanted to say that there is no need to share, really.

But if Dong Mingming wants to share, he can give her two copies when she wins the bet.

——

For the exam next week, although Gu Xi was quite confident in herself, she started to review it seriously.

Fortunately, during this period of time, their projects have entered the technical design stage, basically [Lin] is doing it, and after submitting the materials for the SL Youth Competition, it will take one to two. There will be notifications only in weeks. Therefore, during this time, Gu Xi can review with peace of mind and prepare for the monthly exam.

Seeing Gu Xi's posture of concentrating on reviewing, Dong Mingming, who is at the same table, expressed very gratified: She was already desperate and was thinking about how to complete her dozen of exercises. Now, Dong Mingming finally has a feeling in her heart.

"Gu Xi."

"kindness?"

"Come on!" Dong Mingming said to Gu Xi. But I was thinking in my heart, if Gu Xi's Sheng Xiuyan loses, she should help her share two more books.

Glancing at the direction of Sheng Xiuyan, Dong Mingming said to Gu Xi with a serious look: "But you can't take it lightly!"

Because Sheng Xiuyan also began to take it seriously.