91 - 100 [END]

Chapter 91: Two-party gameSettings

Xie Hongbo?

Gu Shao's answer was something Gu Xi did not expect.

"Isn't Gu Yaobai his biological son?" Gu Xi looked at Gu Shao suspiciously. Although Gu Shao had previously said that Xie Hongbo had given up Gu Yaobai, Gu Xi still couldn't imagine that a person would take action against her own son.

Seeing the surprise on Gu Xi's face, Gu Shao's eyes moved slightly: Originally, he didn't plan to tell Gu Xi about this, but if you think about it, let this girl know something.

"Xie Hongbo did not regard Gu Yaobai as his own child..." Gu Shao explained briefly.

Back then, Xie Hongbo had improper relationships with many women, and Yang Wanni was just one of them.

Yang Wanni's pregnancy was just an accident for Xie Hongbo.

Even before Gu Yaobai was born, Xie Hongbo had made up his mind and used him as a chess piece to discredit Gu Qinghua.

How could Xie Hongbo feel pity for a chess piece.

Hearing Gu Shao's explanation, Gu Xi nodded blankly, thinking of the plot in the novel.

——It seems to be the case. In the novel, even if a few people later defeated the Gu family and ruined Gu Shao, the big man behind did not recognize Yaobai. The change of Gu Yaobai's surname to Xie seems to be his own. behavior.

When Gu Xi was frowning and seriously considering how their family would deal with Xie Hongbo, a big hand was suddenly pressed on the top of her head.

"Telling you this is not what made you think about it here." Gu Shao said.

Gu Xi took off Gu Shao's hand on top of her head and asked, "Then what are you telling me?"

"Knowing that some people have sinister hearts, they went out and were deceived when they were saved." Gu Shao smiled secretly and said.

Gu Xi: "..." Does she look good to deceive?

Gu Xi glanced at Gu Shao faintly, but listened to Gu Shao again: "It's okay to scan some gossip news on the Internet."

"In addition, during this period of time, no matter what rumors you see or hear on the Internet or elsewhere, don't panic, don't worry, you know?"

Gu Shao's tone was calm, but Gu Xi heard something unusual in it.

Gu Xi nodded, but still worried in her mind.

——

Back at home, Gu Shao asked Gu Xi to go back to the room to do his homework, but he went straight to the study.

"How is it?" Gu Shao asked as he walked into the study.

"Everything found is here." Gu Xuan handed Gu Shao a pile of information.

The information recorded is exactly about Gu Yaobai and Xie's family.

The above record is far more complicated than the online media reports.

-On the face of it, the Sun family's business collapsed, and because of business violations, the family went bankrupt overnight.

Behind all this seemingly reasonable, it is actually just a big drama concocted by Xie Hongbo.

His real purpose is actually to transfer the Sun family's money to his own hands after several rounds.

"This Xie Hongbo is ruthless." Gu Feng also looked at the information in front of him and said coldly.