61 - 70

Chapter 61: bonusSettings

Hearing the two fathers talking about their children's premature love in a serious manner, the expressions on the faces of Dad Dong and Ma Dong next to them were similar to those of Xu Fei.

Although the issue of children's early love is a problem that worries parents, are these two people exaggerating?

Finally, Mother Dong couldn't help coughing, and then she spoke with uncertainty: "Well, in fact, they are very strict in the A High School Affiliated Middle School. It shouldn't be that serious, right?"

"Some things must be prevented before they happen." Sheng Yi said. The issue of premature love must be killed in the cradle.

After Sheng Yi said this, although Gu Shao on the side did not speak, he obviously had the same attitude.

Seeing these two men's serious faces, Dong's father and Dong's mother also felt a little shaken and became nervous, and subconsciously compared the premature love performance Gu Shao just said with their family Dong Mingming.

The two looked at each other and decided to go back and observe carefully.

——

Here, a group of several people continue to visit.

Gu Shao glanced at Sheng Yi lightly, and asked, "Your son is in a puppy love?"

"How is it possible?" Sheng Yi retorted subconsciously.

However, thinking of the brother-in-law's words and the behavior of the kid he had observed in the past two days, Sheng Yi suddenly turned black.

"Not sure, but there are signs of this." Sheng Yi said solemnly.

Hearing this, Gu Shao raised his eyebrows and asked casually: "If so, what do you plan to do?"

When asked so, Sheng Yi frowned.

He feels that the methods Gu Shao just said are quite reasonable, but unfortunately, he will return to the camp the day after tomorrow at the latest.

Sheng Yi scowled, and snorted: "If I find that kid is in a premature love, I will break his leg!"

Having said that, Sheng Yi suddenly turned around and glanced at Gu Shao, looking for a 'confidant' and asked generally: "Your girl also has this sign?"

"No." Gu Shao also denied without hesitation, but his tone was much firmer than Sheng Yi's before.

Sheng Yi: "Then if this happens to you? What do you plan to do as a father?"

Gu Shao glanced at Sheng Yi faintly, and said, "I interrupted the other dog's leg."

This is not like a joke at all.

——

On the other side, the three Gu Xis didn't know about it for a while. The three of them have been labeled as "Patients at High Risk of Puppy Love" and "Key Observation Objects" by their parents.

The three people exhibited in the exhibition area very smoothly.

Dong Mingming is responsible for the display of the model, the video PPT playback, and a brief on-site explanation.

Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan were in charge of the key lectures, one of them made lectures on topics, and the other made technical supplements.

The cooperation of the three people is very tacit.

The number of visitors to their exhibition area is also the most.

At the scene, Gu Xi's group got the highest number of votes from the jury. What they didn't know was that in the area where the experts in the back-end area scored, their projects also got very high scores.