41 - 50

Chapter 41: Pocket money problemSettings

Seeing Gu Shao not speaking, Wang Wu was a little surprised, so he glanced at Gu Shao cautiously: Then he found that the husband was not silent, but was staring at the computer screen intently, and did not want to respond to him. Not frowning.

Out of curiosity, Wang Wu secretly looked at Gu Shao's computer.

When he saw the content displayed on Gu Shao's computer clearly, Wang Wu was stunned. At this time, Mr. Wang's computer was not an important document or important news, but a page of a forum website.

[What does it mean for a child to suddenly ask parents for pocket money? 】

This should be checked by the husband just now, and it hasn't had time to turn it off at this time.

Or maybe the husband hasn't had time to watch it.

The answers below are also varied.

[Isn't it normal to ask for pocket money? 】

[At a certain age, I have something I want to buy, so I definitely need pocket money. When I was in elementary school, my pocket money was settled every Monday. 】

[Ask for pocket money is not just a lot of things I want to buy. 】

[It may also be a relationship, haha, love funding is needed. 】

[It may be that I suddenly have some hobbies. 】

[It's not necessarily used for messy things. For example, my pocket money is basically used to buy stationery and tutorial books. 】

...

Most of the answers should be students.

However, there were also several replies from suspected parents.

[Suddenly you need to pay attention to pocket money, maybe it's something you are obsessed with. My child was suddenly addicted to playing games...]

[Also see if there are any bad students in the school, or if the child is entangled by some bad youth...]

...

Looking quickly over those replies, Wang Wu probably knew why their husband frowned just now.

"Miss Xiaoxi should just want to buy some small things if she wants pocket money." After all, most girls at this age like to buy some nice gadgets.

Wang Wu hesitated for a long time before he considered his tone and whispered.

Hearing that, Gu Shao didn't say anything, and opened another tweet that he had just downloaded.

'The meaning of giving children pocket money. '

'It's normal for children to need pocket money when they reach a certain age. Giving children pocket money is not to allow children to spend money randomly or to make comparisons, but to give them an opportunity to arrange pocket money independently so that they can develop a sense of planning...'

—This is pretty good.

Gu Shao nodded silently.

Here, before Wang Wu recovered from the state of surprise, he watched their husband dial another call.

The call was made to Gu Feng.

The prompt sounded twice, and Gu Feng over there quickly answered the call.

"Second, what's the matter?" Gu Feng on the other end asked.