31 - 40

Chapter 31: Little lessonSettings

Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan finished answering the questions, left the arena, and before they entered the waiting area, they were surrounded by a group of excited people from the High School A attached.

"I'm coming!"

"Cultivating gods and cherishing gods, you are too good!"

"Two great gods, hurry up and talk about how you did it!"

"Yes, yes, let's have an interview. What do you think now? Are you happy just doing the question?"

Faced with the excitement of a few people, Gu Xi looked dazed: What is this all about?

"What's the matter?" Gu Xi asked suspiciously.

Even Sheng Xiuyan on the side was confused at this time.

"Has the results come out?" Gu Xi asked again.

Hearing that, a few people from the High School A attached reacted and immediately explained: "I don't know if the results come out, but this time, your entire answering process is live broadcast in real time!"

"By the way, you don't know yet, your time-limited answers are all right this time!"

-600 questions, all right, this strength is simply terrifying.

If this is the sense of the question, then they may not be able to 'enlighten' in their entire lives.

"Really?!" Hearing these people's words, Gu Xi also felt a little surprised: She felt that the question was not difficult this time, and the whole answering process went smoothly, but she didn't expect it to be all right.

In fact, Gu Xi's score was not low last year, but it was a pity that he met Gao Zifan's pretentious pig teammate.

"Of course it's true, here, the results are still on the big screen in front of the waiting area. Don't believe it, you can go and watch it yourself." Although the scores are not tested by them, as a school person, they are in the waiting area. It's so face-saving in front of me.

"Two great gods, please accept me waiting for a mortal to worship." Several people made a strange gesture of worship.

This appearance almost made Gu Xi smile.

"So your last question is that 233, is it really blind?"

"Right." Gu Xi nodded.

"Fuck! Fairy luck!"

...

A large attached middle school is crowded here.

On the other hand, Liming's place was completely sad and bleak.

Seeing Gu Xi and the others walking into the waiting area, Liming's faces became stiff, and they lowered their heads or looked away directly.

A suspicion flashed in Gu Xi's eyes, and she asked Yang Mengmeng who was aside: "What is going on, that Gao Zifan didn't perform well?"

"Huh, it's not just that I didn't play well," Yang Mengmeng snorted, with a full of sarcasm in his tone, and explained to Gu Xi: "Senior Gu Xi, you don't know, the surveillance videos of various schools on the back of the stadium It was all made public, and Gao Zifan's performance was ashamed and lost to grandma's house."

In the arena, Gao Zifan either dropped his pen for a while, or simply made paper and asked the students next to him. After calculating several pieces of paper, it turned out to be wrong in the end. In the back, Gao Zifan was even more troublesome.