Chapter 10: Deepest Chimes

After the dinner, I told Olaf that we will go to bed. He slept ahead of me but I just stayed awake. Is this my last day? I wondered. I even accepted that Jack would come back, but never did he so far. Instead, I took a scroll and a pen then wrote a letter to my sister, which actually says of my last words.

To my dearest sister, Anna,

            I know this is going to be hard for you. Sometimes, we need to lose someone to give opportunities to others. I tell you, this will break your heart.

           The bells rang on their deepest chimes. I am dead. I know you will be really shocked but I wanted you to know that I died happily. Maybe, I've gone through such a long sleep, but the truth is my fever is unhealed. I would want you to take Grand Pabbie's words: "The soul shall live."

            I didn't really have words to say, but, I'd like to thank you for everything. Those memories were cherished and those kind-hearted encouragements are still in my heart. You have been my loyal girl sidekick in every corner of my life, though right now, you have to realize that you will see me soon again. Now, I don't know where I'll end up living, but I'm sure heaven will be.

           Farewell! Farewell to thee, my sister! And also to my love. May I be deeply in your hearts.

                                                                                Your loving sister,

                                                                                                 Elsa

The lights were at last off. I rolled it back in a scroll and put it on my side table. I switched off my lamp and I closed my eyes. Never did I open those anymore. All I see is darkness and happiness right together. Jack did not come back the next few hours. For the last time, I opened my eyes and was nervous of what would be going on. I assumed no one would hear my scream, because I got suffocated and I grew paler than ever.

I screamed, "Farewell! Farewell to thee! Arendelle, friends, Kai, Jack and Anna! Farewell!" Then I had my very last breath, my eyes closed, and just like what I told you, the bells rang in their deepest chimes and I fell in a very, very peaceful sleep.

So in short, I am dead.

That was short and fast, I wonder. Why would she die ahead? Readers, don't cry. I will comfort you!

I decided to update earlier so that this will be finished anytime. Anyways, love you all.

-carleinelambers15