Chapter 2: Knowing More About Me

This chap is edited.

Elsa's P.O.V.

We spent much time in my hideaway. I could not believe he was someone you can be with when you're furious, ecstatic, lonely,...Okay. To me, he's more than a friend. He's your best friend and what? Guardian, I guess?

We spent the whole time laughing and talking about everything. Jack told me his story when he was first a human. The part that he told me he fell into the frozen lake was so tragic, so forever he's a spirit! Actually, I told my childhood story. It took me so long because there are a lots of evidences that I told him, ever since I shut Anna out, then to the part that suddenly, my parents died because of a shipwreck. It has been my first sorrow I've ever known. I hope only that he would understand. Surely, he did. I told you he's a good friend of mine this time. After our storytelling,

I asked, "How did you get into my castle?"

"Your castle?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmmm."

He took a deep breath. "I got a battle with Pitch."

"Pitch?!" I snarled furiously. "Who's that?"

"Don't you know him?" he asked, expecting that I would know.

"Nope, sorry," I apologized.

"Ah," he answered thoughtfully. "Let me tell you." Then he moved himself closer to me. "Pitch is the guardian of fear. He brings fear to people, and if I think he would mix up your mind, you would dissolve."

"Okay," I answered helplessly, trembling with fear. Thoughts were spinning in my head. Pitch, Pitch, Pitch. Guardian of fear... anyway, what do I know about guardians?

"Well you don't know that I'm a guardian, huh?" he told me.

I was seemingly interested and flabbergasted. "You're a guardian?" He nodded. My guess was correct. Anyway, guardian of what?

"By the way, I'm a guardian of fun! I make snow just like you," he pointed at me, "and I'm a handsome young man." Woah, okay? Keep your cool, Elsa, I thought. I kinda fought my blush back as I heard "handsome". It's true about him, you know. But why is it I saw his hair was white; his skin was pale and...I can't explain. The truth deep down it was he's totally different. He is different from most of the people I know.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"317."

I was in complete awe. "Seriously? You look 17!"

"Yeah," he boasted. "My fellow guardians tell me that." I nodded. Though I knew he wasn't a stranger anymore to me, I have to ask the main purpose why he's here. What is his business?

He, for me, is trying to trespass my castle, so I asked, "Why are you here? What're you supposed to do?" His blissful face suddenly faded into an offended one.

He dropped his mouth open. "Why am I...here?" he asked. I nodded. "I came here in an accident." He turned his back on me, walked some steps away and said sulkily,

"I shouldn't be here."

"B-b-but Jack..." I replied, suddenly, my voice trailing off. I'm just asking and now I started to run after him. He was fast; I was faster, but he was slow; I was slower. I gave up running and fainted in a pillow of snow and woke up. Suddenly, he vanished from my sight. I just walked out and got back in my palace. I should have a bright and colorful day but it all started to fade. He left me just after I asked this question. I left myself crying at the second floor of my castle, and seated where the chandelier is facing me.

"I shouldn't ask it," I cried, blaming myself for asking the question. I never thought why I did it all so badly. I spent the rest of the night crying and ate nothing but salty tears. I did not drink anything either. Suddenly, the cold breeze blew to my skin so hardly, and I started to shiver. Little by little, I can't stand the cold. I started to be pale and all of a sudden I fainted on the ground. I became unconscious.

I am sick.

This same day, I posted a new chapter, and you might notice the chapter gets not really short but of the right length. Anyway, this day, I did some multitasking, and I might see you again some other time because I'll be busy. Sorry. I'll be updating the other chapters for you to be able to read longer and longer.

Okay? Love lots. -Carleine

Cold Death (Jelsa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें