Chapter 4: The Search

This chap is somewhat edited.

Anna's P.O.V.

"Elsa! It's me, Anna!" I kept screaming. I was ridden on my horse and he was struggling on the snow. Suddenly, he gave up and I fell on a chunk of snow. He splashed snow on me once again and ran away. "Wait! Come back!" I screeched. He's gone. I struggled to stand from the snow's grasp. Suddenly, as I see myself lost, I was awestruck of the view. Its trees were magnificent. Nowhere did I not notice that my cloak was gone. The cold breeze breathed to my skin. Soon after that, I fell in a cold river and I shivered. The pleats of my coronation gown froze and it stayed in place. I struggled to walk properly.

"Cold, cold, cold,..." I said with voice trembling until I saw this simple wooden house and I said, catching my breath, "Fire! Fire! Fire!"

I approached the house and lightly pushed the wooden tag. I say, "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post. Oohh, and sauna!" There I entered, and I approached a fat man.

He said, "Big summer blowout! We have swimsuits,...how about you, huh?"

"For now, uh, winter boots, gowns, gloves, cloaks?"

He pointed to the winter section. I looked. It's a pretty few stuff; at least it has. I took everything and brought those to him. I paid and I should go until the door slammed on my face and pushed me to the ground. "Ow! It hurts!" I groaned, touching my aching face.

A man who just came in saw me on the floor. "Oh, I'm sorry for what I've done," he apologized rudely. "Please, get my carrots, a rope, and a rope stopper."

"Come on! What are you talking about?!" I shouted at him.

"JUST DO IT!"

"Look, you hit my face but you never expected me to be dizzy," I defended, so that there might be a way for him to stop.

"Uhuh," he smirked and fixed himself to argue with me, but instead, the fat man pushed him out of his shop and threw him away. He did not notice what happens. Sad thing is, I shouted at him too much, so I decided to pay for the carrots, a rope and a stopper, amd we're done. Oh, I forgot. I have to change to my winter attire.

As I walked towards a barn, I heard him singing, "Don't let the frostbite bite," and finished strumming his ukulele. I excitingly opened the door and shouted,

"Hey!"

"What?!"

"Would you mind take me to the North Mountain?" I asked politely.

"Uh, sorry, lady, I'm so tired. GOOD NIGHT!" I sighed. "And leave me alone!" He shouted. I slammed his door. I thought of another strategy, and after finalizing it, I flumg his door open and I asked once again,

"Would you mind take me to the North Mountain?"

"I said, 'NO!'" He screamed.

"Or let me just rephrase it," I said and threw a bag of everything he needed and said with a powerful voice, "Take me up to the North Mountain."

"But—"

"Do it!" I interrupted, so he got his sled ready and took Sven and off we go. It was a fast ride. I lay my feet on the highest part of the front chair, but he told me to put those down. I followed, though with grumbling. He spat on one part of the sled to clean it. Eww! I disregarded it, then turned back to see a pack of wolves chasing us. We have to escape. He did a lot of things to save ourselves,.and I also did some contributions to help him. I swung the torch at one of the wolves biting on the hut's sleeve, but then, without any further notice, another wolf behind pulled him back and he was just out of the sled, holding on to the rope. "Cristopher!" I squealed.

"No! It's Kristoff!" he said and he was able to get back to the sled, but it seems like the grass is separated. It's a waste of time. He threw me and I landed on Sven's back. He jumped to the other way. Kristoff was able to catch up, so he grasped the snow. The sled fell there, shattered, and burned to ashes. I see the other side. Wolves couldn't break through. Finally, they gave up for our good. I was tired and I can't believe that he was so unwilling.

"I guess..." I muttered sadly, "I understand if you don't want to help me anymore," and walked out. I lowered my head despite the shame I've done.

"Anna! We're coming!" He screamed.

I whirled and asked happily, "Are you?"

"Yes! Let's go!"  he replied and walked with me. The sun rises above the horizon. From a distance, I saw Arendelle, draped with snow. It was totally frozen and we have to stop this eternal winter. I put my fingers together, pointing to the way to which I'm going to. "So, this is the way going to the North Mountain?"

"No," he disagreed, and showed me the way. "More like this way." then he dragged my hand and I saw that mountain rained by snow. It was still a distance that we will be going through.

Maybe that is the place where my sister hid after the coronation.

Hey, readers! Does it take us a long time to see each other again? I missed you guys! Please vote and comment.

Lovelots. -Carleine