Chapter 5: A New Friend

This chap is somewhat edited.

Anna's P.O.V.

We got to this frozen view. It is a work of art. Once, I couldn't think of how they were made. I was awestruck with the creatures I have ever seen. Kristoff and I got this nice talk until a strange voice made us stop talking. A weird snow creature walked to us, and he said, "Am I right?" I screamed and kicked his head. It was launched onto Kristoff's hands. "Hi," he greeted.

"You're creepy," Kristoff said, taking his eyes off of him and he threw it to me. We were like kids playing catch.

"I don't want it!" I complained, throwing it back at him. He returned it to me. I flinched at the same time, throwing him back to Kristoff. "Ew! Ew! The body!" As long as I got irritated, I slammed his head on the snow like a mop.

He reassembled himself, especially his head, but he out it in the wrong way. "Oh, look at you. Are you bats hanging on trees?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized, and rotated his head right side up.

"Perfect!" he complimented.

"Almost," I said, grabbing one of Sven's raw carrots and used it for his nose. I put it on him but pushed it beyond his face.

"Oh, it's like a cute baby unicorn!" he said and I pushed it to its perfect position. There.

I whistled a little and asked him, "So, who are you?"

"I'm Olaf and I love warm hugs!" he replied estatically.

I paused for a moment. "Oh, Olaf? Did Elsa build you?"

"Yeah. Why?" He replied.

Kristoff came to answer for me. "We need Elsa to bring back summer."

He looked at us. "Ohhh..." he thought awhile. "Summer!" Then, he started sharing his thoughts about summer. He shared us about heat, sun, and all summer-related stuff...

"Really?" Kristoff doubted. "I guess you didn't know much about heat."

"Nope!" He said, raising a finger. "But sometimes I'd like to close my eyes and started imagining what life in summer does. His eyes were closed and he started singing an unusual song. The song tickled my ears so much that I started to dance with it. Kristoff pinched my ear. "Ow!" I squealed.

He laughed so hard, then I fumed and punched his cheek. He has a rude stare at me. Uh-oh. I disregarded it. Olaf's about to be done, so I have to be completely attentive.

Then he sang, "'Cause I finally know what frozen things do in summer!"

"I'm gonna tell him," Kristoff muttered.

Madly, I lightly punched him on his shoulder and said, "Don't you dare!"

"IN SUMMER!" he sang, sustaining his breath. He ended the song very well. He led us somewhere out there to be able to look for Elsa. We had conversations while walking. We ended up to a cliff. We don't know where to go. I tightened my grip on a rock and started climbing.

"What are you trying to do?" he asked.

"I'm going to see my sister!" I said strongly.

"Are you kidding?" He mocked. "You know, people in the mountains just want to be alone.

I refuted him. "Nobody wants to be alone!" Then I loosened my grip on the edge. "Maybe, you are..."

"WHAT? I'm not alone! I have friends, remember?"

I thought in a millisecond. "You mean the love experts?"

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" he screamed. I struggled climbing though I kept trying. I held unto the last edge until Olaf came back to us.

He screamed, "Uh, Sven," he referred to Kristoff, "I'm not sure if this is the way but there is a staircase leading to it."

"Okay," I said positively. "Kristoff, catch!" I let go of the cliffs then landed on his arms. I thanked him. We can finally discover one mystery. Olaf led the way and a majestic ice palace stood right there in front of us. I was awestricken by the beauty and how it was made.

"So, this is ice," Kristoff said with complete disbelief, "I might cry."

"Go ahead," I said, then went ahead of him. "I won't judge." As I reached for the door, I stood there, frozen in fear. All I just have to do is KNOCK.

"Knock," reminded Olaf. "Just knock." I held my clenched hand back.

"Why isn't she knocking? Does she know how to knock?" That moment, the doors opened by themselves.

"Ohhh..." I gasped. "It opened."

"Let me come in," insisted Kristoff.

"No, sorry," I said in disagreement.

Kristoff protested, "But ice is my life!"

"So, I should come in," Olaf said, pacing steps,

But I stopped him. "You too, Olaf. Please give us a minute," and I left them. I heard mutters of them, counting from 1, 2, 3, ...

I looked everywhere. It is so majestic. Not even one has a flaw. Everything's perfect. Now, I'm looking for my sister.

"Elsa! It's me, Anna!" I called. No one answered back. "Elsa...?" Suddenly, I almost slipped, but I was relieved when I saw the stairs. I ran up and discovered everything. I am already in the second floor. I inspected everything until what caught my attention was a platinum blonde in an ice gown lying on the floor, and holding her palms together as in shivering. Who did this thing to her?

"Elsa!" I ran and weeped over her, but she didn't hear me. She was unconscious. I don't understand why this should happen. I couldn't stop crying. Suddenly, Olaf and Kristoff came to see the problem.

"Anna, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't know," I wailed. "I just don't know." I cried very hard in the midst of my sister's sickness. If only she didn't escape her coronation, it would still be in the good flow. Although, she's unconscious, I have nothing to do but bring her back to Arendelle. Kristoff carried her at his back, and made sure she doesn't fall. We rode on Sven's back and ran all the way to Arendelle.

I have to know what should come next.

So long, so far as I would be able to see you! I missed you all readers. Anyway, do you want to know what will happen in the next chapter? Try to guess, then PM me. All entries will be accepted, even if late. If your prediction came out as the same, yes! You got it. Sadly, no prizes. But if you weren't able to have the same, that's okay. I will do this challenge to the rest of my chapters.

And, another thing, keep on voting and commenting! I like to see your compliments and criticisms. I love you all!

-Carleine