Chapter 6: Sickness

Anna's P.O.V.

It was a long travel. I looked at Elsa. She's paler than ever. Maybe she's sick, for sure. I never knew what would happen next. After the long travel, we were able to return to Arendelle on time and Kristoff helped in carrying Elsa. I rushed inside and asked for a comfy bed where they could lay Elsa on. Without any question, Kai followed and came back and brought an organized stretcher. Kristoff carried her and lay her down on a soft pillow.

"Soldiers!" I called. They stood up and carried the stretcher. "Bring the Queen back to her room and give her rest."

"No problem, Princess." The general replied then carried the stretcher. I was taken aback on the situation happening to my sister. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder so lightly, then I turned. I found out it was Hans.

I stuttered in amazement. "H-Hans?"

"Hey, Anna," he slyly said, and leaned to kiss me, but stopped. "I know that we couldn't just do this. You're too young." I shook my head.

"No, Hans!" I said in strong disagreement. "You said you loved me, and you always will!"

"I know," he almost growled, "but this is over. I'm sorry." I wept so hard. Has he betrayed me for the sake of our love?

"Goodbye, Anna," he said emotionally and left me in the ballroom. I was surprised. It left me falling to my knees and weep so loud wherein the whole kingdom can hear. Suddenly, I saw the ring he wore on my hand. I can remember. He engaged to me. I should have thrown it away.

I took off the ring, and throwing it, I shouted, "Traitor!" I let it crush itself through the walls. "I-I just don't wanna be alone."

"Anna!" God, it's Kai. He's looking for me. I ran to Elsa's door. There, I wiped my tears. I went in.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Umm," I stuttered. "It's all right. You shouldn't be sorry."

"I should."

I stopped. "Why?"

"Your sister's sick," he said, putting stress on the word 'sick'. "As in sick." I wept again. It was such a misery. I never believed it should happen. I ran to Elsa's room and saw her lying on her bed. I knew this will be difficult for her and what now? Something is totally wrong until---

DUM!

Olaf barged in her room. He looked at Elsa beautifully. He started to cry. "Elsa!"

Realizing that I heard him cry, he hugged me and comforted me despite the situation. Little by little, her eyes opened and weakly shouted, "Where am I?"

"In your room." I replied.

"But…" she paused for a while. "I'm supposed to be in my palace."

"But you're sick!"

She suddenly turned red. "So what?"

"You need rest, Elsa." I replied with force. "You've been into so much stress being queen!"

"God..." she murmured.

"Seriously, Elsa, or else---"

"It's alright. I'm fine. Just leave me alone." There she is again. She would want to be alone! But do you think that's the right thing to be done for her?! I won't allow it. But, fine. She needs a little space. So I just went out of her room and pulled Kai along.

Elsa's P.O.V.

I looked at every corner of my room. What just happened to me? Anna told me that I was sick. But no! I'm not! How dare did she! Until I touched my neck and realized my temperature was high, that's the time that I realized that I'm sick. Poor me! A knock came to my door and whoever he or she is, I'll let that someone come in! I gestured my hands and made the sign COME IN. A peculiar creature entered inside my room and just stared blankly at me.

"Oh, Queen Elsa!" It was Grand Pabbie, as I had thought.

"Um, Grand Pabbie!" I responded. "How did you get all the way here?"

"By chance...?"

"I don't think so," I giggled, then he came near to me. He told me to extend my hands to him and I did. He felt my hands and there's something weird going on with him. Suddenly, he gave up holding my hands and I just let go of him.

He shook his head sadly. I wondered what's going on? A disapproval of something? A—I don’t know what’s going on with him!

“Queen Elsa... sorry if I have to say this...”

“Why are you sorry?”

“It’s something like a—” his voice trailed off. Poor Grand Pabbie.

I couldn’t wait any longer. “Grand Pabbie, just say it!” I said impatiently.

“Don’t be impatient, little one!” He said, giving me an insulting impact on my face. “You have a few days left and you’ll die.” Me? Have a few days left? And I’m dying? What about Arendelle? My face started to get covered up in tears as I soon heard that. I felt sorry for myself. No, I just hate it. I am afraid to die.

“What? You’re bluffing?! It’s all not—”

“Whether you like it or not, you are facing it!” Now he’s starting to rage at me, since I got so disturbed at so many things. And, yes. How about the weather that everyone’s facing? I just don’t want this all happening!

Why am I not aware with this kind of situation when winter is not yet gone?

Sorry! It has been months since you waited. Sorry, I’m so terrible because I got focused on my BH6 fanfic. Why not check out my fanfic “Dear Diary (HiroGo)” any fans there?

Again, I’m sorry. I am really TERRIBLE.

Did I make such an offending apology?

Sorry, again. Thanks for your patience.

-Carleine