Chapter 11: It Happened

Before everything else, I'm in vacation that's why if you're in the Philippines right now, I might post the chap late, because days are different here in USA, so, yey, hope I'll enjoy.

At the same time, read my story. :)))

Enjoy and have a happy reading. :)

Anna's P.O.V.

As I felt the sun's rays penetrating my eyes, I woke up and ran to prepare my breakfast. I prepared her favorite, especially the cereal with a chocolate milk. As I prepared it, I recalled my nightmare. I heard Elsa scream a farewell, and it's not true! Is she gonna die?

Never mind.

I put some final touch on her cereal and then walked to her door. I then called, "Olaf, open up!" But then no one responded. Olaf wasn't responding. "Why isn't he opening?" Later, Olaf opened up and showed me that he's dizzy.

"Anna? D-did it take long?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, Olaf," I answered sulkily.

Olaf then shrugged. "Sorry, Anna." Then he lets me in.

I walked and noticed Elsa falling asleep. Usually she would wake up early, but then she's in a sleep like dead. I then let the bowl of cereal slip from my hands and the glass cracked.

"Elsa!" I screamed. "Do you hear me?" She didn't answer. I pressed on her chest to make sure she breathes. What is happening?!

Suddenly, I saw a scroll and wondered what it was. I took it and opened it. What a shocking and devastating message! I should read slowly, slowly.

To my dearest sister, Anna,

I know this is going to be hard for you. Sometimes, we need to lose someone to give opportunities to others. I tell you, this will break your heart.

The bells rang on their deepest chimes. I am dead. I know you will be really shocked but I wanted you to know that I died happily. Maybe, I've gone through such a long sleep, but the truth is my fever is unhealed. I would want you to take Grand Pabbie's words: "The soul shall live."

I didn't really have words to say, but, I'd like to thank you for everything. Those memories were cherished and those kind-hearted encouragements are still in my heart. You have been my loyal girl sidekick in every corner of my life, though right now, you have to realize that you will see me soon again. Now, I don't know where I'll end up living, but I'm sure heaven will be.

Farewell! Farewell to thee, my sister! And also to my love. May I be deeply in your hearts.

Your loving sister,

Elsa

It attacked me so much that's why I ended up kneeling to the ground and started mourning for my sister. I thought it was just a nightmare, but, NO, it was real. It happened. Now that she's gone, we're queenless. Everything is lost. We are powerless. I totally lost hope.

"Kai!" I called. Kai immediately went to our room and noticed me crying too much.

"Anna," he calmed me down, "it's still 6:00 in the morning."

"But everyone's awake so they can understand," I answered firmly.

Kai facepalmed and looked at Anna. "Anna, accept that everybody's still asleep even if it's still morning." He wiped the dirt off his nose and asked, "What happened?"

"Elsa's dead," I sobbed and held the scroll to my chest and brought it to him. "Besides, Kai, what I will give to you is the evidence of her death because we haven't witnessed it."

Kai, in great distress, started to weep and freak out. He then ran to all the other guards and members of the Arendelle to announce Elsa's death.

I cried and leaned my head on Elsa's. "Elsa, you... you shouldn't have died." But it was too late. If only I have known about the deepest chimes I could have been aware of it. Why doesn't she? I felt myself break into pieces as I saw my sister in a death sleep. What causes her to die so quickly, that, we haven't talked last night. If I could have kept watch, then it would all be a sign.

But, now, it already happened.

I know I make short chapters, but then I am going to post the last one and I'm about to complete it. I'm planning of a sequel somehow but because of my Tadashi/Hiro x reader, I might not make another. However, I will try to.

Take care!

-carleinelambers15