Chapter 3: Folly

This chap is somewhat edited.

Jack's P.O.V.

I returned to my land after she asked me that question. It was harsh. I can't stand it. Oh, no! North is probably looking for me, so I have to return to him.

So long after I met that girl and have known her name, all I have to do is forget her. Why? She asked me that question, and at the end, it left me crumbling to pieces. She's a nice girl, but for me, she's harsh! Why did I tell her everything about me? I should not. But the first time I saw her blush...no, forget it.

My feet started to form snow and I made some designs from it. It flashed the faces of my family, friends and fellow guardians not long until I saw Elsa's face. I was so mad that I decided to smash it. I'm tired! I sulked and sat on a rock when I heard laughing voices behind me. I turned around. My fellow guardians were facing the sun while I face at the storm. I buried my gace in my hands until I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I started to explode. "Whaaaat?!" I screamed angrily.

"Jack?" he asked, looking at me strangely. "Why is that...?"

"You don't understand!" I retorted and brought my fists to punch him.

Instead, his fists punch me on my face. "Yes, I do. Understand?" Scared, I started wondering what it was.

"But, North—"

"No 'but's',  Jack," he interrupted. "You have to hear this." I was surprised. I wondered if I've done something wrong.

I gave a grumbling sigh then asked, "What is it?"

"Come," he said, pulling me by the shoulder, "and I will tell everything to you." Scared, I started wondering what it was. He brought me in his room and locked all doors. We talked privately to each other. He stated, "I heard that you met a girl, didn't you?"

"Uh, no," I lied.

"Yes, you did. Frost, don't lie," he replied with an I-know-that tune. Hmph, fine.

I sighed, "Yes, I did. Why?"

"The girl you met..." his voice trailed off, "I can't remember."

I smirked. "That's useless."

"Well, if you say it, fine! She doesn't seem important to you, anyway," he replied. I gave him a wink. I misheard her scream in my head, "Jack! Jack!"

I went back to my room and I didn't know why I was totally disturbed. So, if you want to know why I got in the balcony of her castle? Here's why. I was riding on a sleigh with my fellow guardians. They were doing serious jokes, and part of it was pushing me out of the sleigh that's why I landed on her balcony with a thud. Well, that's it. I don't want to tell the rest that happened. As I have said, I wanted to forget her, so I did. But why is her name and face flashed next to my heart? It means, I haven't forgotten her. I was satisfied of my folly I've done. The satisfied I am, the guilty I become. I kind of feel something weird. If I have done something to her, I have to go and apologize.  I didn't know if she's happy of hurt.

I don't have concern for her anymore.

Jack, *me singing* why you gotta be so rude? Oh, sorry. Look at that. I feel terrible since I wrote this before, but I want to put this part.  It was fun. Anyways, I have a happy Saturday.

Love lots. -Carleine