TikTok # 4

wow, we have already gotten to the fourth TikTok segment huh? not gonna lie these are kinda cool to edit yet SO GOD DAMN LONG TO MAKE AHHHH i swear a tiktok i barely 30secs long the most being 60secs SO WHY DOES TYPING IT DOWN TAKE AT LEAST AN HOUR!? 

before we hop into it i wanna give a warning

people i love the fact that alot of you likes my story it warms my heart seeing all these 'thank you for the chapter' and 'next please' comments i honestly don't even care if you vote or not just comments like these makes my day i also appreciate the recommendations in dms but for FUCKS SAKE if you are gonna give a recommendation at least TRY to be nice when you ask i am not a robot i have a life too not because you give a recommendation does not mean i HAVE to do it i am not yours to order around and i have had it up to HERE with the ordering around if i get ONE more dm with some one going along the words of 'make them react to this' ONE more time i will disband this story along with all my others and just use my account purely for reading, you are just going to make your self and my other readers surfer. STOP.IT. (btw thanks to the sweetheart for the crack recommendation i promise to give you a shout out when the next crack segment comes up)

one last thing

should i make a discord group for you guys to react with me or not?

ON TO THE STORY!!

"OKAY HOES LETS GET INTO IT!" nuri chirped as everyone finally got to their seats 

"okay so background info for the first tiktok! the juniors were on a nighthunt but they got separated the demon they were hunting got to jingyi first and decided to mess with him, showing jingyi a vision of his funeral stating that after this he is gonna die so he might as well watch his funeral.....little did he know jingyi is not easily fooled like that"

"this should be good"

the screen lights up to lan jingyi standing stiffly while looking around

the place he was in was light blue in colour with clouds slowly drifting, minding their business.....it seems the demon transported jingyi into the sky?

"he...is in the sky"

"i learn not to question it at the point"

"yeah no kidding"

jingyi: A-YUAN!? A-LING!? A-ZHEN!? WHERE ARE YOU!?

demon: don't worry they are safe but not you

"well that's certainly not amnios "

"its kinda creepy"

jingyi: what are you talking about

demon: you are dead lan jingyi 

"WHAT!?"

"COME AGAIN!?"

jingyi: HAH!?

demon: yes i killed you and so i m gonna take pity on you and let you view your funeral

"HOW IS THAT TAKING PITY IF YOU WANTED TO TAKE PITY YOU WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM!"

"WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT!?"

"WHO DARES HURT MY BABY/BROTHER/SON/NEPHEW!?"

jingyi: funeral? um mr.demon didn't i just die how is there a funeral already?

"...good question actually"

demon: time flows differently here

"kinda sus man"