Samira

"May the Light be with you..."

Name: SamiraAge: UndefinedReason of arrival: Peaceful death

Name: Samira
Age: Undefined
Reason of arrival: Peaceful death

Samira is the current Goddess of Light. She is a really interesting woman, since she is able to take control over nearly everything in Flockya. However, her moral tells her not to affect anything and let things happen on their own.
When she first became a goddess, she was told that she would have the duty to guide a young girl to bring light back to this world. She was nervous, but her resolve says that giving up is never an option.

Samira is a really peaceful woman. She doesn't like fights, and she always hands love and affection to all people around her. She always sees all children of Light as small babies slowly growing to become warriors, and she takes care of every single detail about everyone. She congratulates those that do things that help Flockya, and she always looks forward to making of this world the best it possibly can be.

After many years of age, Samira died on the same day she was born. Her body was too weak to keep living, her heart beating slower and slower until it finally stopped. She closed her eyes and allowed life to guide her wherever she should be. It was a really peaceful death for her, and she's always looked at it as "the end of a cycle" that brought her to a new one.