Emily

"This is so boring! Let's add some more spice to it!"

Name: EmilyAge: 12Reason of arrival: Drowned in a lake

Name: Emily
Age: 12
Reason of arrival: Drowned in a lake

With Oliver being her main guide, Emily has always been a smart and bold girl. Even though she's really young, she can know how to avoid danger and become a better person every day. She has always seen her big brother as an example she can follow, but she also wants to grow and create things on her own. She's always looked forward to a happy world, but sometimes being in peace is not enough for her.

Emily has always been a girl that tends to get bored easily. Whenever she is in the same place for too long, she goes somewhere else trying to find something interesting. Putting that aside, she is a really friendly girl that has always looked forward to meeting new people. Thanks to Oliver, she knows how to recognize people that she can trust and those who will betray and hurt her. She's always been a smart girl, and her brother has helped her develop that skill to the point where she has become a child of Light with a strong will that can't be manipulated.

In her past life, swimming had always been her passion. She wandered alone in a lake, trying to find something interesting. From afar, she looked at something shiny in the water. She jumped into the lake, trying to reach it. The glow in the water seemed like it was out of reach, but she was committed to try and grab whatever that shiny thing was. She went deeper and deeper into the water, slowly running out of breath. She swam and swam, but she eventually realized she would drown if she went deeper. She tried swimming up, but it was too late. She tried screaming for help, but opening her mouth only made water go into her lungs. She drowned before she could reach the surface, her corpse floating in the lake until it was found by the authorities.