Demille

"May this world burn down to ashes with its own fire..."

Name: DemilleAge: 31Reason of arrival: Death sentence

Name: Demille
Age: 31
Reason of arrival: Death sentence

Demille is known for being the king of Darkness in Flockya. He was brought to this world to fight for his god, Foscor. However, he lost his sanity soon enough, and his limits along with it. He broke barriers and became more powerful than he was meant to be, to the point where he killed his own god and the god of Light at that moment, Lumi. He only has one objective in his mind: destroying Flockya and every child of Light that lives in it.

Demille has a really bold personality. He's really smart, which balances the fact that he's not the strongest of them all. The way he talks and makes other people fear him gives him the freedom of not using the powers he's reserved for what he calls "special situations". He knows how to play with people's minds, making him a really tough foe if your will isn't as strong as his.

In his past life, Demille grew as an orphan since his parents were murdered when he was 10. Ever since then, he tried to stay strong, but rage took over his head and started doing really bad things. He punched his friends and people around him, and he killed animals for fun. But later in his life, he crossed the line.
At the age of 28, he kidnapped and murdered an innocent boy out of pure insanity. He was sent to jail immediately, and 3 years later he was destined to die with a lethal injection. Even though he's dead and in another world now, he doesn't regret anything that he has done.