Luna

"Whatever it takes to be free..."

Name: LunaAge: 15Reason of arrival: Car accident

Name: Luna
Age: 15
Reason of arrival: Car accident

Luna is a young girl that has never had the privilege of being independent. Even though she wants to grow on her own, fate has never allowed her to do so. However, with the most recent events, she has proven life that she is capable of taking care of herself, which leaves her with a really big sensation of satisfaction. She is a really strong girl, but she only uses her strength when truly necessary.

Luna is a really reserved girl, since she's never really had the freedom of knowing people on her own. Because of this reason, socializing can become a tough task for her. However, whenever she feels like someone understands the way she is and how she feels, she opens freely to them. And when she does, she can assure you that every second you spend talking with her will do nothing but create a stronger and stronger bond.

Thankfully, she doesn't remember the way she arrived to Flockya. She was just sleeping on the backseat of her mother's car, when suddenly a drunk man crashed into them aggressively. Luna screamed from the top of her lungs in fear, not comprehending what had happened. They were hurt from that impact, but it wasn't over just yet. A truck couldn't see they were still on the road and didn't have enough time to slow down. It ran over the crashed car and the two people that were still inside of it, and the rest is needless (and painful) to mention.