Oliver

"Anything for her! Anything..."

Name: OliverAge: 17Reason of arrival: Terminal disease / Heart removal

Name: Oliver
Age: 17
Reason of arrival: Terminal disease / Heart removal

Oliver is a young guy with the mind and bravery of an adult. He is a really clever guy that likes to discover everything from its roots, just like he did when he unveiled all of Flockya's secrets and origins. Even though he thinks a lot about himself, her little sister Emily is her main priority. He doesn't let anyone near her unless they are trustworthy, and he's done a really good job protecting her.

Oliver is a reserved guy, this time with a serious attitude. He never opens to anybody as he would normally do with close friends or family, but he does it for his own security. He knows danger roams everywhere, so he is always aware of his surroundings. Though he sometimes does it a little too much, it's better than wandering around with no way of protecting yourself. In the end, he is a really nice and protective guy.

Oliver is one of a few that can remember their own death, and it's something that he still can't get off his mind. Not because it was horrible or painful, but because he was proud of what he did before leaving. He was diagnosed with a terminal disease, meaning that he would eventually pass away. These were painful news for him, but they were even more sharp for his girlfriend, Skye. She got so sad to the point her heart started malfunctioning, diagnosing her with a broken heart. Oliver didn't plan on leaving her die like that, so he offered his own heart, which surprisingly was in a good state, to save her. The last thing he can remember is how a doctor put a mask in his face, making him slowly close his eyes. Before he could realize, he opened them again to find himself in Flockya.