• Spoiler 3 •

"If only you could remember..."

Name: IrisAge: 15Reason of arrival: Shot to death

Name: Iris
Age: 15
Reason of arrival: Shot to death

Iris is a young girl that is also the goddess of wind and stars. Instead of her discovering Flockya as any normal child of Light would, she rushed through her journey knowing that something was waiting for her in the end. And thus, she met Diiran and he allowed her to become a goddess. However, her life as a powerful being wouldn't be as simple as she had expected.
She got infected by Mara's dark powers, causing her to harm Flockya in ways she never wished. However, Diiran was able to rescue her from Mara's control. Ever since then, Iris has had the objective of taking Mara down to stop her from hurting what used to be her home even more.

Iris is someone that knows her limits. She can tell the difference between right and wrong. Though she doesn't like to use his powers to not overuse them, she's not afraid of pushing them to their limits when in a fight or some other situations. Despite her hatred towards certain things, Iris always try to keep a smile on her face. Specially now that Eli is by her side, she always tries to be empathic and take care of him because she knows that he could be in danger. Perhaps there is a special reason behind that...

After her brother died, she was terrified. She didn't want to go out from home, but that led her to her own demise. Months after the incident, the murderer found the family's home, now with a weapon that wouldn't get his hands dirty. Her parents had left because of an important meeting, so she was all left alone with nowhere to go. The murderer did nothing but scare her even more than she already was. She tried to run away, but then he pulled the trigger.