• Spoiler 6 •

"I'll show you what true evil looks like..."

Name: MaraAge: 19Reason of arrival: Lung cancer

Name: Mara
Age: 19
Reason of arrival: Lung cancer

Mara is Flockya's goddess of Darkness and Lust. She's gained all her power and reached the place she lives in thanks to Diiran, god who still regrets his decision up to this day. She's never liked being alone, so after realizing how much power she held she kidnapped Iris and corrupted her to become her servant. Thankfully, Diiran saved the young girl from the torture Mara had put her in.
She likes to be the odd one and make people get angry at her, which has led her to causing lots of problems she enjoys to get away from and watch from afar. But from time to time, she likes to create the problems and stay there to stop whoever tries to fix them. Her most recent objective? Trying to break The Balance.

Mara is confident of who she is, and along with that confidence comes her awareness that she is the worst being in this world. She knows that she's a menace to Flockya, and perhaps that's what makes her be as cruel as she is, as if she knew that no one would ever be as evil as she is. She knows how to be attractive, and she uses that to her advantage when she wants to lure her victims. She's an evil girl, and she knows how to show it to the world.

In her past life, she had the most savage of lives. She went to parties all the time, drank with her friends and always did nasty things when she felt like it, not caring about the person she did it with. Along with all this came a desire for smoking, all because she wanted to look cool and attractive. This soon enough became an addiction that she couldn't control, and even after dying she has the urge to harm her lungs until she can't breathe no more. What an absolute masochist...