meet penny/chapter 10

Just imagine her as a cartoon because I couldn't find one decent cute cartoon belong girl

This is penny she's a character I made up. Basically she is part of the emperor's coven and belos always kept her hidden, she's also hunter's childhood best friend. She has powers but its not like everyone else's powers. Her power or way more stronger, it's the color gold obviously, and she can do a lot of things with it such as move things with her mind and create objects(she can do more than that but we will get into that further on in the story)

Penny's POV

I sat down on the small chair that was placed infront of my desk. Only people in the world that know about me is belos, Kiki, and hunter if he even still remembers me. Last time we saw each other we were 9. I held my wrist remembering how I got the scars that laid gentle on my wrist, belos wasn't the nicest witch but he gave me a home. I laid back down on my bed practing my powers. Belos says only a few more years till I get to meet the blights. Even if it is 3 or 4 years I know for sure I'm meeting some new people.
I hear a small knock on my door. "Come in" Kiki comes in with a small plate of food. " thanks kiki" I use my powers to bring the plate over to me.
" I see your getting more powerfu, last time I brought you food ( about a week ago) you couldn't do that has gentle and calm. I smile and wave her goodbye.  After a few hours of being bored like usual and practicing my powers Kiki and a guard burst in. " kiki you know he's not allowed to see me"  I whisper. " Emperor belos told me it was alrighty it's and emergency we must but your powers up to a test, your going outside to the library to examine what's left of it then complete our mission by going to a place called the owl house" wait was I seriously going to meet other people, go on a real mission, AND GO OUTSIDE. I could practically scream. The guard states staring at me with eyes. " so your the most powerful witch Belos has been kept hidden all this time, honestly expected something better " I give him a glare trying not to take it to heart. "Ok I'm ready let's go". I have a white cloak tied around my whole body. 

I slowly step outside. The sun burns my pale skin, the tall grass cause my skin to itch all the air I was breathing in wasn't dusty and hard to breath in. " let's go" kiki grabs my hand and takes off.

A/U
sorry it took so long to make another chapter got caught up in a few things but I'm making a new story, I'll still be writing in this one just not as much. The new story is about Julie and the Phantoms so if you haven't seen it a suggest go to Netflix right now and watch it, trust me you won't regret it, it's probably also on prime video and all episodes are all YouTube there's only 9 eps and the episodes are short so it won't take long so go check that show out.