Who's the new girl?/ chp. 11

Edric's POV

Hunter and I sit still awkwardly on the couch. We hadn't had a relationship conversation since the kiss. I looked over to the blind, who was fiddling with his fingers.  I got lost in my thoughts thinking about him. It was weird how he was a witch and had no magic. No witch has ever not had magic, at least none have spoken out about it. Something was off. I didn't realize I was still staring at him until he glances over at me. "gotta staring problem. " "Oh sorry, I zoned out, " I shot my head towards Amity and Luz. Luz and Amity were wrapped up in the same blanket both sipping on some boiling apples blood.
They seemed so happy together. " alright mittens, we need to get home " Emira started rising from her seat until a knock on the door, and booty hooting strangely caught our attention. Booty opened up to the sight of a pale belong girl. Booty Hooty's eyes where glowing with a weird gold color. She had her hood over her face, making her look dark and mysterious.  Kiki and one of belos's guards walked up beside her. Luz shot up getting her glyphs out of her bag she kept with her now. A yellow orb wrapped around Luz's purse making it teleport to the blind girl. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT, " Luz fell to the floor out of shock. The blind girl pulled a glyph out of the bag and examined it. "wow this glyphs are impressive, especially for a human," her face lit up looking at all the glyphs. The girl pulled down her hood revealing her face, a gasp from hunter had escaped. "Penny!" Hunter ran up to her. Now that Ive seen her face and that there side by side they do look oddly similar. Some shade of blood hair, both were weirdly pale, like they've never seen the light of sun, only thing that was really different was the nose. She had a small, button nose unlike hunter who's nose was quite big and oddly shaped. Don't get me wrong I still find him extremely handsome, I like that he's different. "I'm sorry we kinda hypnotized your bird thing and broke in, I'm penny we're from the emperor's coven, that's how hunter knows me, " I winced remembering he was apart of that, but what if it's like mine and emiras case, our parents MADE us. But Hunter never spoke of his family, and he lived at the owl house. Meaning he was apart of the emperor's coven WILLINGLY. "Emperor Bells kicked us out, and we have no where else to go, I hope it's alright if we could stay here" penny explained. "Why should we believe one word you say" Amity limps over to Penny.  Penny leaned towards Amity staring deeply into her eyes. I look over to an jealous Luz.  I look back to Amity who was acting completely different, she was smiling. "Well I can't decide who stays here or not but I think you three really deserve a place to stay" WHAT. Amity never trusts someone that quickly, something fishy was going on. " Amity are you sure, one of them is the small thing with the annoying voice, no one likes her" Eda walks beside Amity. And just like Amity her face changed in a second. " well of course you guy can stay" eda cheered running up the stairs. Luz, hunter, and I look at each other confused.