days since/ chp 15

Edrics pov

  it had been days since Hunter found out he was a grim walker. He had left before anyone could respond. He was gone.  Kiki, Steve, penny, and belos had all left as well.

  I think penny was upset as well about the grim walker thing just not as much as hunter was.

  Me and Luz walked through the boiling isles looking for him... But he was nowhere.

  Remember when I said it had been day since hunter had left... Well actually it was more like a month.

  All I knew was that I needed to find him.  Then I did.

  I was sitting had the tree that was near where the library use to be. Then I heard a familiar tweeting and Wing flaps. I look up to see flapjack above my head.

  I jumped up. Flapjack chirped and flew off. I followed him through fields, yards, even schools. I had been following flapjack for a solid hour until I saw hunter.

  his arms were wrapped around himself. It had been a total of 35 days since I had seen hunter. "Hey Ed, I asked flapjack to look for you"
He looked up at me with a warm smile.

  "Hunter! Are you ok! " I ran to him, kneeling beside the blind boy.

He nodded silently. "Hunter you've been gone for more than a month! Let me take you home" I grabbed his hand, making him shiver slightly.

"No"
I turned around to see a familiar man. His name was Daruis, one of the head covens.

"Why are you hanging out with him? "

"He's kinda like a father to me" hunter looked back at him.
I didn't really trust him.
///////////////////////////////////
///////PLEASE READ//////////

Im really sorry this chapter was so short. I've been really busy and I'll explain why. I'm actually writing  a book currently.
It's called Paxamania and the Fall. So because of me writing that another chapter probably won't be made until I've published the book, which will take a REALLY long time. So yeah. If your wondering what the book is about. Well basically the war between Russia and Ukrian got worse and they accidentally set off the apocalypse. So everyone came together. They all separated the countries and stuff and now it's just divided up into island. The year is now 4058 and this other island invaded on a peaceful island named Paxamania. A girl names Willow makes an army and they start a revolution. Idk how to explain it 😭.  But yea I'm super sorry I'm just super busy with the book.